Jocelyn noticed her group of friends ride over on their mongooses, sprinting down the fire escape of her apartment.

She approached the kids, abandoning her cigarette and gazing at Jimmy Jr, who seemed to understand the most about the situation.

"I need to show you something."

"Is it more than what we saw at the quarry?"

Louise smirked to herself, the other kids groaning in disgust.

"Louise, just shut up!"

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the house."

"W-we'll leave a lookout. Louise! Stay here!"

The kids abandoned their bikes and began to bolt to the fire escape.

"Wait, what do I do if Jocelyn's dad comes?"

"Do what you always do, start talking."

Louise rolled her eyes at Courtney's comeback, sitting on the grass, pulling her gameboy out of her pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jocelyn led the gang through her apartment, but stopped at her bathroom entrance, shivering in pure fright.

She opened the door with a shaking hand, sighing as the blood was still there, hardening on the walls.

"Holy s-s-shit!"

"Woah, what happened man?"

"Damn."

"Okay, are we sure that's blood?"

"That's...odd."

Jocelyn sighed, shifting on both feet.

"We can't just leave it like this. Jocelyn, where are your towels?"

The blonde led the kids to her hall closet, who began filling up buckets of water and retreating  back into the blood covered bathroom.

Jocelyn and Jimmy Jr scrubbed the floors, sighing in relief whenever their towels inched through the layers of dried blood to the clean, white tiles of the floor.

Rudy and Gene wiped off the walls, both hypochondriacs wincing in disgust whenever a drop of blood landed on their fingers.

And Courtney cleaned the ceiling and windows, standing on high shelves and sometimes shoulders to reach the musty ceiling, or rolling her eyes at whatever scheme Louise was doing through the blood tinted windows.

The kids watched as the buckets filled with watered down blood rushed down the bathtub drain, leaving only a speck of crimson liquid at the entrance of the drain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, so you've never been to the Wonder Wharf summer festival?"

"I don't think so, no."

Jimmy Jr and Jocelyn giggled under heavy breath, both teens blushing heavily.

"It's pretty fun, I mean there was this one time where Lou-Lou-Louise beat up the ski ball guy cause h-he sup-p-posedly rigged her game. A-and there was also this one time where C-C-Courtney tried to im-impress this b-boy from K-K-King's Head Island by d-d-doing a backfl-fl-flip and sh-she br-broke her middle finger. K-kinda hard to fl-flip off Logan Bu-bush without the bi-bird, am I r-right? And then Rudy tried to-"