Jocelyn slowly crept into her and her father's apartment, making sure to lock the door quietly, not to wake her father.

Ever since her mom left,, she had it rough, not to mention the bullies.

The TV was still blaring NBS news, her father's cap and shoes piled in a heap in the living room, signifying that he was home from work.

She slowly walked through the desolate corridors, spotting her room at the end of the hallway.

But before she could make it, her father stepped right in front of her, blocking the entrance.

"Hi daddy."

"Hey baby. What you got in there?"

Jocelyn couldn't even make eye contact with him, she just stared blankly at the wall.

"Just some things."

"Like what?"

Her father yanked the bag out of her hand, pulling the tampons and the cigarettes out.

He looked down at them and chuckled softly, before staring at Jocelyn with a grin.

He placed a hand on Jocelyn's cheek, stroking it.

It was clearly making her uncomfortable, but he didn't care.

He pressed his nose into her hair, masking it its scent, before trailing his finger through her ponytail.

"Tell me your still my little girl."

"Yes daddy."

"Good."

He pushed her softly as she sped-walked to her room, fear encapsulating her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water rushed out of the sink quickly, Jocelyn gripped the side of it with white knuckles.

She shook in fear, picking up steel scissors from the counter.

She ran a hand through her hair, her face twisting in agony.

She took the scissors to her hair, chopping off each piece of her golden locks.

"This is what you did!"

The pieces of her hair washed down the drain, her sobs softly echoing in the locked bathroom.

Jocelyn whimpered as she stared at herself, running a hand through her short hair.

Tears filled her vision, regret never mirroring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The water at the quarry was crystal clear, not that the loser club minded.

They enjoyed the rush, for it was their favorite summer activity.

The gang each took turns spitting into the crystal water from the hundreds of feet above on the cliff.

It was their way to determine who would jump in first.

They each took turns spitting into the air, so far Louise and Courtney were in the lead.

When it was Rudy's turn, however, the spit barely grazed the tree in front of them.

"Oh my god! That was terrible! I win!"

"You won?"

"Yeah! Mine went the farthest. It's by distance."