Jimmy Jr walked along the sidewalk of Ocean Avenue, his bike, nicknamed Silver, rose alongside him, the boy stuttered up a storm.

"He..thr-thrusts his ha-hands against the po-po-posts and sti-still insists he se-sees the gho-gho-gho..shit!"

He crept into the garage of his house, now creepily empty.

His dad turned his attention towards his son, a firm expression on his face.

"I thought we talked about this."

At first, Jimmy Jr had no idea what his father, now always tense, was taking about.

But after he motioned towards the tunnels, Jimmy Jr realized his secret.

"Before you say anything, just let me show you."

The boy ran over towards the tunnels, placing a small figurine in the opening.

The figure slid down the pipes, before ultimately ending up at the left container, a small amount of water splash out with it.

"The barrens, It's our only-"

"He's gone Jimmy, he's dead!"

Jimmy Jr was startled, almost to the point of tears, taking a step back.

"Take this down before your mother sees this. And ask if you can borrow my stuff next time!"

His dad ripped down a map off of the wall, stomping out of garage and slamming the door shut.

Jimmy Jr turned his attention over to the hamster cage in front of the tunnels.

"I guess you ge-get your tunnels ba-back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not an orphan. My mother and father left a note saying they loved me and they were coming back for me."

Doug Wheeler sighed from the upper level of the auditorium, pressing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"You need to start studying, Courtney. How's it gonna look, New Jersey's finest showman's daughter can't even preform a line correct. Take the script to my office, obviously your not using it."

Courtney slammed the pages shut, rolling her eyes as she exited the oh so familiar stage, and left for her dad's office.

She had been so accommodated with the auditorium itself, having spent many years preforming in little side-plays her father forced her into.

But she the only thing she wasn't accommodated with was her father's office.

It wasn't just the room itself, it was the painting on the left wall, facing the undusted window.

The painting was of a disfigured women, nicknamed Judith the flute lady by Doug, who claimed she was a prime woodwind in the original performance of 'welcome to the club'.

She was like the Mona Lisa, eyes following her wherever Courtney ventured to in the office.

She always shielded her eyes from the horrifying painting, but every so often, took a peak at the painting.

Today was just one of those days.

Courtney had successfully placed the script among all of her father's other scripts from previous musicals on the wooden bookshelf.