"They said they found his hand all chewed up near the stand pipe."

The gang shivered as they stared at the missing sign, depicting another missing child in Seymour's Bay.

The Wonder Wharf summer festival was going on, and it was just another excuse for the kids hang out.

All the kids were paying attention, except for Louise who was messing with a band player's tuba.

She soon gave up and approached the club.

Jimmy Jr lifted up the missing sign to reveal a Tina Blecher missing sign, sighing in disappointment.

"I-It's like she's be-been forgotten."

"Is it ever gonna end?"

"What are you guys talking about?"

Rudy appeared from the other side of the building, two ice cream cones in hand, Louise taking the other.

"What they always talk about."

"Can it Louise!"

"I think it'll end, eventually. I mean it has to."

"What do you mean?"

"So, I was going through my Seymour research. And I charted out al the big events. The Wharf explosion in 1908, the Bradley gang in 35', the black spot in 62', and now kids being..I realized that these things seem to happen every.."

"Twenty-seven Years."

Gene nodded, slightly embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So let me get this straight. This thing comes out every twenty seven years to eat kids for like a year. And then it goes back into hiding?"

"Maybe it's like, what are they called, cicadas. You know, the bugs that come out every seventeen years."

Louise shook her head at Courtney's bug reference.

"My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. He says that all bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing and one thing only, the evil thing that feeds off people in Seymour's Bay."

Courtney shook her head.

"But it can't be the same thing. We all saw something different."

"Maybe, but maybe it's disguises itself as something different from person to person."

Rudy and Courtney both looked at each other, biting their lips.

"I saw a leper. It was like a friggin' walking infection, you know?"

"But you didn't, cause it's not real. None of this is real. Rudy's leper or Jimmy seeing Andy, or the woman I keep seeing."

"Is she hot?"

Courtney shot Louise a death stare, who stuck her tongue out in response.

"No, Louise, she's not hot!"

The bunny ear clad girl rolled her eyes, sulking down in the grass.

"I think this thing, whatever it is, knows something about us that no one else does. Like, our fears."

The kids turned to gaze at each other, no eye contact was made.

"Well, we know Rudy hates sicknesses, Courtney's afraid of the woman from the painting in her dad's office, Zeke's afraid of..."

"Not being able to save my parents."

The kids took a minute of silence, painstakingly awkward silence.

"Anyway, I'm afraid of Andy's fate, Gene's afraid of mummies, Jocelyn's afraid of.."

"It's not important!"

The blonde stood up, straightening her shoulders, taking a seat back down on the bench.

"Sorry, continue."

"Louise, what are you afraid of?"

The black haired girl turned her head to focus on the stage, a clown that made her shutter with fear was dancing with the children.

"Clowns."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The projector was all set up in Jimmy Jr's garage, the kids sat in a circle, studying the map on the wall.

"So, it's all kinda connected?"

"Exactly."

Jimmy Jr stood up and approached the map, pointing to the locations that met up in a triangle.

"Everything where It had terrorized, connects to the well house."

"So this means.."

"It lives there."

"Are we sure?"

"Positive."

All of a sudden, the projector turned on, flipping between slides.

It was the slide of Andy and his father, holding a small bass that Andy had proudly caught.

Jimmy Jr remembered that summer, like it was just yesterday.

The next slide was of Andy's little league softball team, Andy was smiling, squinting his green eyes at the radiating sun.

The final slide the projector landed on was that of Easter Sunday the year before.

It was Jimmy Jr's family smiling in front of a church.

The room went black, but turned bright as the projector zoomed in on Andy's face.

The projector began to zoom over at Jimmy Jr's mother's face, which was covered by her auburn wind blown hair.

It seemed as if the photo had began to move, as his mother's hair began to flow as if it were being moved by the wind.

Her face began to reveal, that of a clown's took its place.

"What the fuck is that?!"

"Turn it off! Turn it off!"

The clown's demonic smile caused Zeke to kick the projector over towards the wall, hoping it would successfully turn off.

The projector turned back on, an all white wall appeared right next to Courtney.

It went black for several minutes, before the clown seemed to lurch out of the screen, it's face twisted in delightful horror.

The clown turned its head to gaze at Courtney, who screamed in pure terror.

It crawled on its arms, dragging itself towards the blonde, who was paralyzed with fear.

Jocelyn pushed her out of the way, causing the clown to follow her instead.

It reached its hand out to grab her, Jocelyn covered her face with her hands awaiting certain doom.

Jimmy Jr rolled up the garage door, causing Jocelyn to uncover her face, calming down within a second.

Courtney, however, was still screaming, tears streaming down her face.

The boys and Louise had their arms around Courtney, calming her down slowly as she breathed heavily, clearly scarred for life.

Jimmy Jr stared at his front yard, as he expected the clown to be frolicking in the grass.

"It found us and it knows where we are!"

He hopped on his bike, the rest of the kids slowly following him, one by one.

They'd never guess that he'd lead them to this.

Author's note: hey guys. I wanna thank you for all the votes and the incredible comments on this story! This makes me feel so happy I can't even explain!! I never thought this story would get the publicity it has gotten!