Ch 4- More mogwai ?!

In the bedroom, Gizmo and you were watching tv , holding each other's hands. As soon as they see a part with the car driving, Gizmo imitates the driving and car noises. You giggled. until Billy came upstairs along with a pre teen boy named Pete.

Pete, who didn't notice you guys, put the sheet over you and looked at a magazine.

Pete-  Wow ! The Hooded Menace ! Issue 1 !

Billy- Pretty neat, huh ?

Pete- Where'd you get it ?

Billy- Dr. Fantasy's , I think.

Then Pete finally notices something moving under the sheet. He moves the sheet away to see the cute mogwai friends.

Pete- What are they ?

Billy- It's my new pet. Dad gave them to me.

Pete-  Neat ! What are their names.

Billy- His name's Gizmo. Hi Giz. And that one over there is the female, y/n .

Pete- So one boy, one girl. Cool.

Billy- They're mogwai.

Pete- cute !

Pete lays beside them. Gizmo playfully rolls his eyes .

Pete-  blink your eyes ( blinks ) Go like this ? Can you do that.

Y/n chitters as Gizmo coos in confusion as Pete kept making different face expressions.

Billy- ( carries them ) Watch, maybe they'll sing. C'mon Giz and y/n. Let's go over to the table.

Billy heads to his art desk, with Pete following him.  He sets them down.

Billy- I'll be careful. There we go.

Pete- Gee Billy, where can I get one of those ?

Then y/n and Gizmo began to sing once again.

Billy- I don't know. They're the only one i've ever seen.

Pete- Can I hold Gizmo ?

Billy- I don't see why not. He seems to like you.

As he was about to pick him up, Pete accidentally knocks over a jar with paintbrushes filled with water as the water got onto Gizmo.

Their singing stopped as it was replaced with painful screeches from Gizmo.

You gasped in horror and ran to his side and held his hands up in front of him.

Y/n- What did you do ?!

Billy- ( picks up jar ) Great ! Thanks a lot.

Pete- What was in that jar ?

Billy- Nothing ! Just water.

Pete- Why is he making that noise ?

Pete covers his ears . y/n kept trying to calm him down until bubbles rapidly appear on his back . Gizmo's eyes were squeezed shut and his teeth are clenched together.

Then a fur ball popped out of his back and landed in front of y/n as she backed away. Pete jumps back in surprise.

Pete- What is it ?

Billy- I don't know.

Pete- Is it alive ?

Billy- I don't know .

Y/n looked disgusted as the fur ball was growing bigger and pulsing . then y/n quickly turned around to see r more fur balls popping out of Gizmo's back.

The big first fur ball unfolded itself to be a newborn baby mogwai. As the others grew and did the same and yawned as they opened their eyes.

Pete- 1, 2 ,3 , 4 ,  5 . 5 new ones. Now can I have one ?

One was chubby , one looked scared , the first one has a stripe on his head. He was smiling mischievously . and the others looked fine.

Billy- I don't know.

Pete- ( points to Stripe ) Hey look, that one's got a cute stripe on it's head . hey cutie.

Pete was going to pet him, but the striped mogwai snarled in response and tries to bite him, making him jump back, and making y/n flinch at this.

Billy - Isn't it incredible Pete ?

Pete- ( sarcastically ) Yeah, great.

Billy- Do you think this-- ? This is incredible !

Pete- ( lays back on Billy's bed ) oh, it is neat. ( reads the comic book ) I'm serious, It's neat !

Billy- Gizmo, what's the matter ?

Then all of a sudden, Gizmo looked extremely sad for some reason. His head was down in shamefulness.

The striped mogwai looked at you ( y/n) with an evil smirk and winks at you . You couldn't help but to blush furiously.