Ch 14- Taking over the Tavern

Your POV....

Right now , the tavern looked like it was trashed. A gremlin was spinning wildly on a ceiling fan wearing a christmas hat .

There was only one human here. Her name is Kate, she was forced to provide them service. She looked very frightened.

One gremlin was slamming his glass on the counter, asking for more.

Kate- Okay ! Ah !

The two other gremlins were drunk while singing in gremlin language. One was smoking 3 cigarettes. The other one was wearing a blue cap.

At the end of the counter, one guzzled all of the beer down and fell to the floor passed out.

Kate- Okay ! Just don't bite me ! Ah !

while walking to the liquor, Kate looks down to see a gremlin wearing visors, smoking a cigar, and wearing a light brown trench coat. He opens up his coat to reveal his bare chest and yelling while smiling.

On one of the pool tables, a gremlin plays golf on the table yelling " fore "

Two different gremlins were playing an arcade game.

Then one of the gremlins with a red cap sneezed the foam from the drink  onto another gremlin across him as he laughs.

Finally, I was with Stripe. He was playing poker. Somehow, he found a pair of handcuffs and cuffed my hands together. I was on his lap. One arm, was around my waist. And the other arm had a few cards holding up.

He once again fiddled with the lotus on the side of my head. I looked at him in disgust. While he kept looking at me, one of the gremlins took a card , and was busted by a deagle gremlin. The deagle gremlin had on a red curly wig, purple feathery hat, white gloves, and red lipstick.

Stripe turned away from me as  the deagle told him the gremlin across him cheated.

Stripe puts his cards down and picks up a revolver and points it at the cheater. Then. Bam ! He's dead. The deagle gremlin and Stripe cackled.

After he was done laughing, he turned to me and roughly kisses me. I tried to prevent his tongue from venturing into my mouth but he was too strong.
His tongue slid into my mouth  and swirled across my mouth.

After he broke the kiss, he looks down at me and smirks maliciously .

Stripe- ( seductively ) You like that, baby ? I know I do.

I turned my head away.

Meanwhile, a gremlin was calmly sitting alone at a table with a dim lit candle .wearing a fedora, smoking a cigar. Then a gremlin next to him has puppets on his hands and started singing and talking gremlin language. But in response , the fedora gremlin whacked his head with a hammer.

Then another gremlin was wearing a lavender long sleeved shirt, with magenta leg warmers on was dancing to the beat on the dance floor.

The fedora gremlin laughed as another gremlin across him threw an unknown object at him. Making him fall down.

Another gremlin was cackling while messing with the electricity of the microphone. Making steam coming out of his ear holes as a gremlin next to him sprays the fire extinguisher.

Back at the bar counter , a gremlin wanted his cigarettes lit.

Kate- Okay ! Okay .

She was about to light it until he backed away, she put the lit match near his face again, and he falls down.

An idea popped in her head. She grabbed her instamatic camera and started flashing the gremlins.

Stripe looks up at the bar with a " What the fuck is going on here ?! " look then his ears folded down and his pupils shrunk and his jaw dropped. He now had on a " What the hell ?! " look.

While I Looked relieved and happy.

Thanks to the camera, Kate was now at the exit. She was about to exit until a gremlin wearing a ski mask aiming a gun at her. Before he could shoot her, someone's headlights came on, blinding the masked gremlin's eyes . iz was Billy .

Kate runs to Billy's car and comes aboard. As she spotted Gizmo, she screamed and he screamed and hid in the back pack.

Kate- What is that ?

Billy- It's okay. He's with me. He's not one of them.

As he was about to start the car, it's not starting.

Kate- What's wrong Why isn't the car starting ?

Billy- We're gonna have to make a run for it okay ? 1, 2, 3 !

The trio then fled.