Ch 13- Mrs. Deagle's death

Your POV...

Stripe climbed the tree, while carrying you with one arm.

Stripe- Deagle . Deagle ! Deagle ! Deagle !

Then Stripe gestures one of the gremlins to go in through the doggy door. And one of them did. Then the rest of the gremlins dressed in hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, and ear muffs and started singing by the books.

Then the old lady, Deagle came out, raising her cane.

Deagle- Get out you--!

Her angry face turned to shock and terror. She saw the gremlins singing incoherently . she let out a horrified scream.

You could hear her scream, '.what are they ?! What are they ?! '

After a minute, You and Stripe saw Deagle crashed through a window. He snickered as you cupped your mouth with your two hands in shock.

Then a police car came by. The other gremlins were attacking a guy in a santa suit. As the police car drove away, another gremlin snuck in and attack the officers while driving and the car flipped upside down.

Y/n-( thinking ) 'Oh God , please Gizmo, help me ! '

Then Stripe spots a pub called " Dorry's Tavern " and let out a malicious smirk.

Stripe- ( shouting ) EVERYBODY , HEAD TO THE BAR ! WE'RE GONNA PARTY ALL NIGHT !

then Stripe and the other gremlins headed down to the local pub.

Gizmo's POV....

I was still in Billy's backpack. We were now driving in a Volkswagen. We heard everything on the radio. I looked down worried and concerned about Y/n. I can't let Stripe hurt her. I don't want him to take her away from me. I love her too much to lose her.

The last thing I ever wanted something to happen to her is to let Stripe harm her. I love her ever since we've met.

Billy- We're almost there , Giz.

Gizmo- ( determined ) Don't worry , Y/n. We're on our way to free you from this nightmare.

Gizmo was now filled with determination to save you.