Ch 7- Oh boy....

After coming back from Hanson, Billy was on his bed writing down something as he looked back at Gizmo, Who's enjoying those 3-d glasses on a book and y/n reading a magazine.

Billy- Having fun ?

Gizmo- Fun !

Billy- pretty neat,  huh ?

Y/n- neat !

Then all of a sudden, Stripe and the other gremlins in the trunk began chittering for food.

Billy- How about shutting up for a change, okay ! I already fed ya ( continues writing )

As he continues writing, their chittering became louder and much more annoying.

Billy looks at the clock to see it's 11: 41

Billy- It's not 12:00 yet. ( gets up from bed ) Keep an eye on them Giz and y/n, I'll be back in a sec.

Their chittering stops and looks at Billy leaving. As he left, Stripe began whispering amongst the other mogwai.

Y/n tries to eavesdrop the c until she fell in the trunk with the other mogwai.

Gizmo- Y/n , are you alright ???

Y/n- I'm fine .

Y/n sits up to see the other mogwai looking at her. This makes her feel insecure. Then Stripe walks up to her as she now stands. Stripe smirks.

Stripe- ( seductively )Hey , y/n .

Y/n-( ignorant ) Bye , Stripe.

She then crawls out of the trunk and climbs onto the bed alongside Gizmo

Stripe- Aw, what's wrong, baby ? Am I too cute for you ?

Y/n rolls her eyes and continues to read the magazine.

Stripe- Huh. Playing hard to get. I like that.

Then Billy came back up with a plate of chicken. He gave the whole plate to the mogwai. Y/n and Gizmo turned to the hungry mogwai with disgusted faces plastered on their faces.

Billy- ( astonished ) You guys really are hungry, huh ? Hey , Giz you wants some ?

Billy found and picked up the spare chicken leg, and offers it to Gizmo.

Billy- You want some chicken ?

Gizmo shakes his head.

Billy- no ? What about you , y/n ?

Y/n shakes her head as well.

Billy- alright.

Then Billy gave the chicken leg to Stripe who ate it up.

Y/n and Gizmo looked at each other with a ' We're Fucked ' expression on their faces before continuing watching the television.