Ch 5- See dad ? / Snuggle time and comfort

A few hours later , Stripe and the other mogwai were playing a video game.

Billy- Do you see what I mean ?

Randy- I don't believe that. All that from water ? They got wet ?

Billy- Just plain water .

Randy- It's Funny.

Billy- The new ones aren't like Gizmo or y/n .  the striped one . He seems to be the leader .

Then Stripe stopped playing went in front of y/n and flirts with mogwai language .

Billy- And I'll tell you this dad. Stripe seems attracted to y/n and she doesn't like him.

Randy- You know, I bet every kid in America would like one of these. They might replace a dog for as  the family pet. Think about it.

Then Stripe spits in the dog's and Gizmo's face . y/n went by his side and comforts him. They both smile at each other.

Randy- The Peltzer Pet. This could  be a big one ..

Y/n- Don't worry about Stripe, Gizzy. I still like you. Stripe's just a jerk. I wouldn't choose him over you, even if it's the end of the world.

Gizmo- ( lets out a small smile ) really ?

Y/n- yeah ! I like you better than him.

Gizmo- ( hugs you ) thanks y/n .

Y/n- ( hugs back and smiles  ) You're welcome.

Stripe sees them snuggling together and is jealous and pissed. He broke a pencil in half.