Ch 9- Gremlins! Stripe Kidnaps Y/n

Back at Billy's house ....

In Billy's room, Y/n and Gizmo were sitting on the edge of the bed. Holding onto each other's hands.

Y/n- Gizmo, I'm scared. What do you think what'll happen when they hatch ?

Gizmo- I don't know , Y/n. I'm scared too. We'll get through this . ( looks her in the eye ) Together.

Y/n hugs Gizmo. But the warm embrace was interrupted when Stripe hatched out of his cocoon.

The two looked at Stripe, the gremlin leader, emerged from his cocoon as the others began to hatch as well.

Right now, Gizmo and Y/n hid together in Billy's motorcycle helmet. Stripe and his gang look around the room until they spotted the two mogwai. Stripe evilly smirks.

With Billy....

Billy rushed in Mr. Hanson's lab

Billy- Mr. Hanson ?

Billy looked around the room until he saw Hanson's body lying on the floor. Dead. Then the film mysteriously was turned on.  Then Billy hears something move around the room. It was coming from Hanson's desk. Billy walked over to it.

???- Yum... Yum...

Billy looks over the desk , only for the creature to throw stuff at him. Billy rushed out of the room and went to the nurse's office . he grabbed some things  and rushed out of the building to his house.

Your POV....

I was now seeing Gizmo being tortured by the gremlins. They tied him up to the dartboard and shot darts , none of them hit Gizmo.

Right now, I was in the clutches of the evil, Stripe as he grabs Gizmo from the board and headed towards the chute.

Stripe- Gizmo , Caca !

Then Stripe throws him down the chute

Y/n- Gizmo !

Then Stripe looks down to you and smirks evilly.

Stripe- You know, Y/ n ( fiddles with the lotus on the side of your head ) You look real cute, when your scared. ( chuckles sinisterly )

The other gremlins cackle.

Stripe- Alright boys ! Now that little devil's gone, Let's go cause mayhem !

The gremlins cheer .

Stripe- ( smirks )  And  nobody touches this little lady here. She's my girl an my girl only ! Ya got that ?

The gremlins groaned.

Stripe looks at me as I look at him . Then Stripe licks my cheek seductively. In front of the gremlins . Making them jealous and upset. I can't believe it ! That dirty Gremlin licked my cheek ! Who does he think he is ?!

Stripe- I hope you like that. Now, Let's go !

All the gremlins headed downstairs. Stripe still has me in his grasp, went into the little breaker room and pulled the switch.

Stripe- Phone home... Caca !

Then the other gremlins out on the christmas music.