[3 - Tweek Tweak , Craig Tucker]

" Eh?" I blurted out, confused. Where did that come from?! Is he trying to kidnap me? Does he know what I am? What is his game here?!

" We're hanging out anyway to show you around town, might as well come to my house after it." He Shrugged," It's Friday, I don't think you have anything to do, and I'm sure as hell free."

I paused. Okay, so, this could work in my favor? I don't know how or why I'm trying to tell myself that, but I'd like to not overthink shit for once.

" U-UhM... HnG S-Sure!" I nodded, holding onto my notebook," I-I have to run h-home to te-tell my parentsss." I twitched and rubbed my neck, and he gave me a nod in understanding," U-Um... H-Here..."

I suddenly Opened my notebook and ripped out a paper, and put my name on it. I could feel his eyes peer over my shoulder as I scribbled down my name, address and phone number. I drew a quick smiley face on it before handing it to him, and I could have swore his face was a little Pink.

" Ju-Just Text me when y-you're on your wa-way."

He nodded and shoved it in his pocket, and coughed into his fist and sat up," Yeah, I'll do that..."

Suddenly, the bell rang and kids sprang up and ran out the room quickly. I looked at Craig after picking up my things," So... I'll see you later."

" Yeah." He breathed out and nodded, and quickly gave me the bird.

I stiffed out a laugh. Aw, cute... I started to walk away but turned to him and smiled before winking at him and running out the room. When I walked a decent amount away I paused and took a minute to realize what I just did. Needless to say I started to freak out. I just — well, kind of — Flirted with a dude! Did I flirt? What if he took it as flirting?! Fuck!

I quickly got my Twitchy pale ass out of that school and onto the bus home as fast as I could.

—————————————————

I yelped as my hair was suddenly pulled back. Fuck! That hurt! I whined and squirmed as my Mom brushed my hair, being rough when she tried to get out the tangles," Honestly, Tweek! You need to brush it hair! It's getting long and you need to take care of it!"

" Sorry." I mumbled and paused," M-Ma... I-I need to HnG... Tell you so-something."

" Dear, you already told me you were gay." She said nonchalantly and my face went red.

" GAH! N-NO! NO-NOT THAT!" I cried and frowned. I played with my fingers as she kept brushing my hair," Um... S-So I made a fe-few Friends today."

" Oh! That's wonderful!" She chirped.

" Y-Yeah, And Um... W-We have a project... and um, hmG o-one Of Them co-coming to pick m-me up so-soon. A-AnD he want-ted me to go t-to his hou-house." I squeaked when she hit another knot in my hair. She took the chunk and grabbed it at the root as she got out the knot, to make it less painful.

" Sorry Dear, my bad. Go on?"

" Well I'm... N-Ner-Nervous be-because it's a si-singing project." I played with the buttons of my shirt," Wha-What do I d-do?"

" Well..." she finished brushing my hair and started to play with it, which I didn't mind," Just try not to use your voice on him is all. And if you do, well I did teach you the reversal didn't I?"

" Y-Yes But—!"

" Shush. It'll be a-okay." She Kissed my forehead and I groaned, flopping down on my bed and tugging on my hair.

She stood up and smiled," I'll make you some coffee, Okay? You might want to get changed if you're going to your friend's house."

I moaned out in response and she left the room.

Whyyyyyyy?

—————————————————

[Shift + Craig Tucker]

I looked down at the paper in my hand as I walked to the house. So he lived down the road from everyone else? Figures. Everyone I fucking know lives on this one stretch of fucking road. It's weird. Everything's weird. Why is everything so fucking weird?

Even HE'S weird. Then again, I guess I am too.

As I walked up to the door I paused to make sure the numbers were right. When I knew they were, I shoved the paper in my pocket and rang the doorbell, and heard a muffled,"Coming!" Through the door. When it opened, I blinked to see a dirty blonde haired woman open the door," Oh! Are you Tweeky's Friend?"

Oh my god, Tweeky? What kind of nickname...

" Yeah." I deadpanned And she smiled, and I yelled out when she suddenly dragged me in.

" Oh, Come In! You're absolutely adorable!" She smiled," Tweeky is in his room upstairs getting ready! Do you want some coffee for the road?"

" Uh... sure. Thanks?" I was so confused. Was she cheery or was in an act? I don't even know how to read people anymore... Almost immediately she came back and handed me a thermos of coffee before yelling upstairs for Tweek to come down. I watched him come down and my heart jumped for a second. He looked a little better than before, his hair was brushed and I'm questing his mom put in tiny braids all around and scattered the underside of his hair. He put on his coat and held his Thermos in his hands.

" Re-Ready to go?" He looked at me and I snapped it of the haze I was in. The fuck?

" Yeah." I nodded and walked out the door. Tweek followed behind as I started to walk him around town.

As we walked I noticed something about him. When he'd get lost in thought in our bouts of silence, he's stop twitching for the most part.

But then I noticed something else. Ever since he fucking winked at me I can't help but think about him. What the hell is this kid doing to me?