[9 - Tweek Tweak]

" Tweek! Your friends are here!"

" GAH!"

I quickly tried to fix the buttons on my shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked alright, I guess. I quickly ran down the steps, phone in hand. I looked to see Craig, Clyde and Jimmy all standing around. I ran down and joined them.

" S-Sorry I -HNG- T-Took So L-Long!"

" Heyyyy, Dude! You actually buttoned up your shirt properly." Clyde grinned and I nodded.

" Th-That's what took so long..." I sighed.

" L-Let's gehh... Geett Going!" Jimmy grinned," To-To the Car!"

" There's a C-Car?" I blinked and looked when Craig shook keys in his hand," Y-You can dr-drive?!"

" Yeah." He nodded

" He has been driving for like, a year now! But now that I think of it, he hasn't driven a lot lately." He tapped his chin.

Craig grumbled," I don't like driving."

" Uh, that's now what you said before! You said that you liked driving because you could avoid everyone!" Clyde smirked and suddenly leaned towards Craig," Is there a reasonnn~?"

" No." He hissed and suddenly turned away," Let's get going."

" Okay!"

I bit my lip as we left my house and packed into Craig's car. I ended up next to Clyde in the backseat. I didn't pay attention to their conversation as we drove through the City to the party. My eyes wandered up to the sky, and I could actually see the stars.

Stars are really pretty. I can see why Craig likes them so much. They're sort of like the sparkles of the sea foam in the sunset. I reached up to my collar and grabbed my necklace around my neck. Right, see, I realize I never really explained why I wear this necklace. I haven't really explained much, Huh?

Well, I'll say this. This necklace is what helps filter my powers and keep my Human form. Without this stupid stone, my skin gets all scaly and I get fins on my limbs and gills on my neck. I don't turn into a fish or anything like that, not at all. I also have to get water right away, or some liquid because otherwise my scales will dig into my skin. It hurts a lot, I'll tell you that.

My head perked up when I saw the large house in view. Holy shit.

Craig parked and we all exited the car, looking at the house and started to walk to it. My nose scrunched up, smelling the alcohol just walking up to the house. My eyes widened seeing people all over the yard dancing and yelling over the music. I bit my lip as we walked onto the grounds, almost immediately being handed solo cups of beer and other alcohols from people I didn't even know.

I paused before taking a sip of the alcohol and blinked. It wasn't too bad. Hell, my Mom's coffee is stronger than this. I drank more of this mystery alcohol and looked around to see people dancing up on each other and flirting. I quickly drifted myself to the wall and stuck to it, losing the others in the sea of people.

Soon enough I had a dreaded realization.

I had to pee.

I groaned and set my cup down and slid my way inside, making sure not to bump into anyone. I could feel my throat hick with the smell of sweat and the bitter smell of alcohol. Almost around each corner, people were feeling each other up and all over each other.