[10 - Tweek Tweak]

I tugged and pulled on the bandages that my mom put on my hands. This morning when I came out my room and my Mom saw the crusted and scabbed cuts and blood on my fists, I didn't hear the end of it until I left the door. Long story short, I'm grounded. For a week.

These bandages were so uncomfortable. It felt like my hands were having claustrophobia on their own. It felt clammy and sweaty, and that made the bandages move a lot. I took a drink from my thermos and looked at my fist again.

I haven't been in a fight since two homes ago. And that was for an entirely different reason. But still, it's weird.

"Heya Tweek!"

"GAH!" I screamed before looking up to see Butters.

"Oh jeez, I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya." He smiled and sat across from me," So, is it really you in the video?"

"Eh?" I looked up, twitching.

"The fight! You haven't seen it?" He blinked.

"I-I'm not big o-on so-social media an-anymore." I said, holding my thermos close to me.

"Here, hold on!" He swiftly pulled out his phone and searched up something, before showing a video.

'Blonde Twink Dances and Beats the shit Out Of a Guy after things Go Too Far'

Gee, what a creative title. The fuck is a Twink anyway?

I'll look it up later I guess.

I pressed play on the video and jumped to see myself dancing. My eyes were wide and the party's events came back clearly. Oh shit.

"Ah... U-Uh Yeah... That's me.." I nodded.

"SEE I TOLD YOU KENNY!" Butters yelled to the boy in the Parka, who rolled his eyes and mumbled something.

"Um... How po-popular is that video?" I asked, and he looked at his phone.

"Very, the whole school knows about it!"

"The wh-whole sc-school?" I grabbed my thermos and anxiously drank it, my fingers fidget on my sleeves.

"Yeah! It's cool!" Butters smiled and chirped, smiling brightly.

I nodded and laughed nervously,"Ah... Yeah... Sure." I suddenly stood up," I um... I think I'll leave lunch somewhere else."

"Huh? But you have you're food here!" Butters Looked at me.

"Ah... I don't really want it." I quickly walked away, looking down at my thermos as I walked out the lunchroom.

God, I can barely remember this shit...

I honestly didn't know where I was going. I just wandered around, twitching and biting my lip so hard that it went numb. I hate it right now. And I don't know why, but I feel so... disgusted with everything. With people. With myself.

I suddenly stopped in a hall and stood in the middle of it. I clenched onto my thermos and felt my heart suddenly drop. Oh god.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and dragged my feet, and roughly pulled down my sleeves. I trudged my way down the hallway and eventually made it to my locker, where I started to grab all my shit. I began to rush as I shoved everything in my bag and looked down at the stone on the necklace around my neck.

I need to go home right now. I'm not feeling good... at all...

I finally closed my locker and rushed my way out the door. I was already grounded, so if my parents found out I wouldn't be too scared. As I walked I played with the stone in my hands. Maybe something is wrong with it... or maybe it just needs to rest for a bit? I don't know. I'll ask later.

As soon as I walked out the door, I turned to my right, and started to walk down to the lake. I don't know why I wanted to go down that way. Maybe it was the water I was drawn to? I don't know.

My feet dragged and over time I realized how cold it had got. As a water creature, I'm not too fond of the cold. It sucks ass. And the ice gets all into my scales and it's so uncomfortable. Regardless I didn't bring my jacket today So warmth was out the window. Oh well, I guess.

And now that I think about it, Why was I so drawn to this human? To Craig? I shouldn't be. I don't want to be. I'm going to outlive him anyway, and sooner or later he's going to find out and I'm going to have to move again. He's pretty much straight anyway with all that lipstick smeared on his neck. I don't doubt it though, he's a good looking guy, might as well score a few points.

And I know I shouldn't feel this way, so why do I? It's illogical, it's stupid and it's only going to stress me out. Then again, I'm stressing out without him.

Oh my god. Him, him, him, him HIM. Why are my thoughts only on him? What about me? I don't really care about me, Sure, but I don't want my thoughts only on him, right? It's not healthy. I've got enough problems as is. I don't need more because of some Human I grew fond of.

For Christ's sake I'm an immortal being! I don't need this shit!

I need to worry about myself now. I need to Focus on my issue right now. My stone.

When I realized where I was, I looked to see myself by the lake. Nobody around, Of course. I plopped myself down on the bench and pressed my knees against my chest. I was beginning to feel this immense pain in my stomach. It was getting worse by the minute, and I could barely stand it now. I leaned against the back of the bench and curled into myself, and started to freeze.

Maybe the cold can numb my pain?

I jumped when I suddenly felt a weight around me and a wave of warmth. A familiar scent, too. My head lifted up and turned to see Craig. (Oh my god, life give me a break... I don't need a reminder every minute...)

"Why don't you have a jacket?"

"I.. HNG... I forgot one..." I held onto my stomach and looked at my shoulders to see his jacket around me. I pulled it closer for more warmth and traced my nail on the NASA patch on it. I could smell his cologne and his natural scent all over this jacket. I liked it, not going to lie.

"That's not very smart of you." Craig said plainly and walked around before sitting next to me.

"I know." I whined as I held my stomach harder. The fuck is wrong with me right now??

"I wanted to talk to you about that night." Craig spoke up and I just buried my face in my knees.

"Wha—HnG—What about it?" I covered myself more with his jacket.

"When we were here." He looked at me,"You got mad when you saw the lipstick on my neck?"

"Oh. Oh yeah." I nodded, looking away.

"I just wanted to say that I didn't like... fuck anyone or anything. I swear to you." He said, crossing his arms,"And I'm not lying."

"Why are you so adamant on telling me that?" I looked at him, slightly confused,"Why does it matter to you what I think? I-I'm Just the new weird kid with a Twitch. How I feel shouldn't really matter that much."

"Well aren't you my friend?" He looked at me.

"Am I?"

We went silent. At this point my teeth were clenched and my stomach was killing me. I was getting a little light headed from this pain, too. And I couldn't even tell how much I was actually shaking at this point, either.

"I like to think we are."

I suddenly looked at him and saw him look me in the eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but quickly covered it, feeling the rising in my throat. What the fuck is wrong with me? I've never felt this before.

Craig noticed and suddenly started to hold onto me,"Tweek? Are you okay?? Tweek??"

I looked up at him only for my eyes to roll back and fall into his chest, limp.

So much for being immortal...