[6 - Tweek Tweak]

I never realized how small I was until Craig tried to make me an outfit. He's letting me wear his clothes and they're kinda baggy, so he had to pin it a little. I don't mind it, though. I actually like baggy stuff. And he's letting me keep the clothes so that's cool too. I can't help but notice that I like to smell the sleeves. Is it too creepy to say that I like that it smells like him? Yeah, probably.

When we made it to wherever we were going, I saw a big group of kids together in costumes. Suddenly, a Voice punctured my ears.

" Tweek! Hey Buddy!" I looked to see Butters waving at me. I smiled and waved back, and he walked to me and Craig, a boy that looked... very intimidating walked behind him. Butters held my hands as he jumped up and down with joy," I didn't expect to see you here! You made a character to play?"

" C-Craig helped me." I smiled slightly and pulled my hands back," What's your character?"

" I, and the Malevolent PROFESSOR CHAOS!!" He yelled out and held up a hammer. I couldn't help but laugh a little as I held myself, slightly cold. Butters looked at me," And What's your character?"

" I-I'm Uh.. Wonder Tweek." I shrugged and scratched my cheek," Temptress Siren..?"

Butters suddenly jumped and grabbed me, and pulled me close and whispered to me quickly," You're using your powers?"

" N-No! It's just a ga-game, Yeah? Be-Besides, if I do, nobody's gonna know bec-because it's like... R-Roleplay?" I spurred out, suddenly nervous. I really hope I don't accidentally hurt someone.

" Oookay." He nodded and pulled away, and smiled," Hey, Tweek, this is Kenny or Mysterion, Ken, Tweek!"

" Hey." He said suddenly, his gruff and deep voice taking me off guard and making me slightly red. He held out his hand and I hesitantly shook it.

" Um... Hey." I nodded and looked at Craig and jumped when I saw him glaring intensely at the ground, his arms crossed. I paused and touched his arm, making him jump slightly," Um... A-Are you Okay?"

" Yeah." He nodded," Just had a thought."

" Kay guys! We're gonna start the fight now! Get to your groups!" The kid, Stan I think, yelled out to us and I quickly followed Craig, biting my lip.

Before I knew it, they started. They were doing fights in rotation and there was some storyline about finding something missing? I don't know but I watched them as they fought and they were all so confident in their moves and it was so weird to see. Even though none of them really had powers, I got so into it that I felt like I could see what they meant and what they were doing. But, soon enough it was our turn to go.

I walked up and stood next to Craig, Butters on my other side and I think it was also Clyde and some Fat Kid dressed like a Raccoon. I looked up to see we were going against Kenny, Token, and some other kids. I gulped, realizing Kenny was looking at me like he was going to take me down. Which I don't fault, take out the weakest link first, right? I'm actually not too weak, I can fist fight alright, I just don't want to.

When the fight started, Clyde started it off. I watched the whole scene play out and eventually, it was my turn. I pondered for a minute before taking a chance and using a move. It was a seduction move, and I used it on Kenny. Siren Charm has perks sometimes, I guess.

All I had to do was walk over to him and just kinda seduce him by circling him a couple times and touching his body (I can't complain, he was kinda buff) and I blew a kiss before running back to where I was. He became confused and infatuated I guess. I feel bad that I actually used my powers on him, but oh well. I think Butters has him better than I do.

Once I ran back, Butters laughed a little and the Fat kid snickered, But Craig kinda glared a Little. Did I do something bad?

I looked at him concerned and we continued to fight. Later on, Kenny was still confused and hit a teammate, and I was able to actually beat him by throwing some punches. Not too hard though, I didn't wanna actually hurt him. In the end, our side won. Which was so cool, I actually had fun!

When the whole thing was over, I walked up to Craig," Hey, Craig? Is something wr-wrong?"

" No." He said bluntly and I jumped. I frowned and rubbed my neck as he sighed," Come on, let's go back to my house to get your stuff."

" Sh-Shouldn't we wo-work on the project?" I looked up, walking behind him. He shrugged and I frowned.

I guess he went back to how he was when we first met. I guess we weren't friends, then?

—————————————————————

When I got home I just collapsed on my bed. I was actually really tired, and I was so fucking cold! It's really cold here, christ!

I paused and closed my eyes, and snuggled into the mattress. In the darkness I could feel warmth and my mind wandered. My eyes opened again and I looked at my phone. I picked it up and quickly started to text Craig. I bit my lip as I sent only two messages before putting it down and closing my eyes again.

My mind drifted and I felt like I was surrounded by water. I loved the sensation. You just feel like you're floating. Floating without any cares in the world. Before I knew it, I fell asleep and slept for three hours. When I woke up, I quickly checked my phone.

—————————————————————
From: Tweek T. ☕️
To: Craig 🖕

T: Hey, Craig, Are you made at me? Why?
T: ..Are we friends?
—————————————————————
Read at 2:35 PM.
—————————————————————

Ouch. Left on read.

I rolled my body over and sighed. Fine, I get it, I guess we weren't really friends then. Were we? I don't know. Is he or is he not mad?

I don't know, I'm just not looking forward to Monday.