[A/N]

Hello there everybody!

So uh yeah, Hiiii! I'm the author! I also drew the cover art Above!

My name is Autumn, but you can just call me Shiny ^^

So I just wanna give thanks for reading Siren - A Creek Fanfic! You're much appreciated!

(SPECIAL THANKS to @ajanaerocks for being not only first commenter but also giving continuous support to the book by voting! I notice guys, I notice ;) )

And Thank you to all the people who vote and the rare few who do comment! Your feedback, enjoyment and communication with me means the world and beyond as an author, and as a person of the Creek and South Park fandom!

And don't worry; this isn't an update like "Oh! I'm only gonna do an update if I get so-and-so votes and so-n-so Comments!!!"

Nah, I ain't like that. I did do it at one point, but it's not fun for anyone >.>

This is an update just saying thanks for reading! And also an update to promote a WIP story!

But to get at the roots, I'm an author because I love writing! I don't write because I want views or anything (though exposure would be nice ToT) I write because I'm motivated and I love to do the written word!

I've even written an entire book that I printed for a school project that I did in about two months, was 66 pages long, had an entire slideshow explaining the world and created a complex story, purely because I love writing! I'm still editing and rewriting it now, and I'm planning other books to that! I don't know if I'll ever post those here, but I might. But that's off what I'm trying to get at here.

Anyway, what I'm trying to promote is a Bunny book!

If you don't know, Bunny is the ButtersXKenny ship!

And For my Bunny Book, I really want to focus on this Superhero Arc. And the whole basis of the book is that they Continued to be hero/villain as they grew older and became more serious. Butters Became a real villain with a real secret lair, machines and all of that junk by around 19 (same age as pretty much everyone in this story) and Kenny became serious about working out and getting his own lair, too.

Of course, G.D. (General Disarray) Is still around too, but he's not a main focus since he got caught up in school during the story.

And the whole story will center around how they hate and love each other depending on who they are.

But hey!

Let me know if you're interested in that! Feedback is great :)

AND IM ALSO BRINGING SOMETHING ELSE BACK

Oof I'm sorry this update is long but SORRY

I DO have an email!

If you'd like to get early peeks at my work if I'm taking fucking forever to update (which is not surprising in the least) shoot me an email!

Tell me What story you want the excerpt from, and how much you want (I.e. A few paragraphs to the whole thing)

However if I'm simply almost done with the chapter, I'll just shoot back an email saying that it'll be up soon with an estimate time range of when the chapter will be released!

So, without further a-do, here's the email:

-

shinyajumbreongirl@gmail.com

-

Yup! Just shoot that by me and I'll get back ASAP! :3

Anyway; this'll conclude my rambles of insanity.

—————————

Thanks again for reading!

-Autumn B / Shiny

💙✨💙✨💙✨💙✨💙✨💙✨💙✨💙