[13 - Craig Tucker]

Music class is so fucking boring. It's anything but entertaining and all we do is practice hitting notes and talk to each other. It's nothing but nothingness. It sucks.

I looked around the room to see people talking to each other. What a shock. My eyes stopped on Tweek who was looking back at me. My head sprang up when I saw him. Holy shit, he was here today??

Tweek suddenly got up and walked to me, twitching nervously. Shit, am I seriously able to tell his normal twitch from his nervous one? What the fuck?

"H-Hey Craig." He sat next to me,"A-Any ideas about the pro-project?"

"Nope, I still got nothing." I sighed,"What about you?"

"Um... N-No." He shook his head and tugged on his hair. Tweek pauses before speaking up again,"H-Hey do you mind -HnG- coming over today?"

I jumped and nodded with almost no hesitation,"Sure. I don't see why not. Why so sudden?"

"I-I want to talk to you." He rubbed his neck,"Promise me so-something."

"Hm?" I raised a brow.

"That you wo-won't turn or ge-get mad at me." He said quickly, suddenly tapping his fingers on the table nervously.

"Well I can't really promise much to anyone if I don't know what I'm getting into..." I hummed and my eye quickly caught him gripping onto the table. God, it looked like he was gonna break it or something. I slowly continued,"But... I guess I'll make an exception for you. You're lucky I like you more than most people." I held out my hand for him to shake, to keep the promise.

His eyes suddenly lit up, and he smiled slightly,"Really?" My heart fluttered lightly and I nodded. Tweek shook my hand and I smiled back at him. Well, more of a smirk. Fun fact: I don't smile much since I fucking hate my teeth.

"Yeah. We can walk there if you want. The bus around this time is always crowded and nasty." I said, fixing the sides of my hat.

"Sure." He hummed, And I saw him grip onto the stone around his neck.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something."

"Hm?"

"What's with the stone? Your entire family has one so... I was wondering about it. Is it like a religious thing or?" I raised a brow and he suddenly froze up.

"Well... you see uh... I-I'll tell you later. I can't tell you in public." He said quickly, gripping onto it more.

"Hey, it's no big deal." I nodded and rubbed his shoulder, and I could feel him immediately relax.

"Oh my god, get a goddamn room, fags!" I heard Eric yell across the room. I suddenly whipped around, glared and gave him the bird.

"Kiss my ass, Fatass!"

"Whatever Dickboy!"

I growled and pulled my hat down more in anger, and turned to see Tweek looking at me confused.

"Di-Dickboy?" He questioned and I sighed.

I leaned back in my chair and crossed my legs, and rubbed my neck,"See, Eric has been calling me that for years. Pretty much ever since I came out as gay when we were younger. But I don't... yknow, like many guys here since they're all dicks." I scratched my cheek,"I'd rather GIVE the dick than deal with one myself."

Tweek suddenly burst into laughter and snorted, covering his mouth. His laugh is so contagious... before I knew it, I was chuckling with him.

Fuck I am really gay for this kid, aren't I?