[11 - Craig Tucker]

"What's Wrong with him?" I asked Tweek's mom, who rubbed her neck as she looked up at me.

"He's... The best I can describe it is sick. I can't tell you everything or as much as I want to. Tweek has to tell you all of that." She walked past me and I jumped.

"Will He Be Okay?"

There was a pause between us.

"I believe so. I have a question for you, if you don't mind me asking." She turned to look back at me again.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any feelings for my son? Romantically?"

When she said that I felt my mind go numb. Why the hell did this need to be known??? What???

"I don't know."

"I see then." She sighed and cupped her face,"This is quite troublesome..."

"How so? Why did you need to know that?" I suddenly blurted and she shrugged.

"Personal affairs, dear boy. I also need to ask a few more questions. Would you like a cup of coffee as I ask them?" Her soft voice made me lose the tenseness that was in my body, and I nodded.

We walked into their kitchen and I sat at the kitchen table as she began to brew a batch of coffee. As we waited, she tapped her nails on the marble countertops.

Taptaptap... Taptaptap... Taptaptap...

My mind wandered around the past while. Tweek has really been avoiding me. I barely saw him out of class and when I would try and catch him outside it was like he would just disappear.

At the party that's what it felt like too. I take my eyes off him one minute and the next I find him damn near grinding on another guy. His switch is so nerve wracking. It drives me nuts. Yet the fact he can handle his own and take a fight also attracts me. Weird, huh?

Honestly, when I first saw this kid, I didn't think much of him. Now he's damn almost all of what I think about. And having him pass out and have to carry him home was not fun. On the plus side, he was extremely light. On the negative, he was extremely light.

God, I didn't even get to explain what even happened at the dumb party.

"Do you ever feel like you have an unnatural attraction to Tweek?"

"Huh?"

I looked up to see his mom look at me with stern eyes, suddenly serious. Dead cold serious. I hid my surprise at this and replied.

"Not particularly. He's just... normal, I guess." I shrugged.

"Mhm. What do you think of him?"

"He's my friend. I care about him like that, of course." I spoke up and put my chin in my palm.

"I see."

My eyes wandered around the room. God this was Awkward. Suddenly my eyes stopped.

On every single one of the family photos there's something weird. They all wear this weird stone around their necks. Then I realized that Tweek wore one all the time. Was it some sort of family tradition or something?

"Here you go, Dear."

I looked down to see the coffee in my hand.

"Ah, Thanks."

"One more question." She said suddenly,"What was this about the party? Something about the lipstick on your neck or?"

"Ah... that." I sat back and closed my eyes,"That was a misunderstanding. I was set up. People do that around here. They put lipstick on their hands and press it on your neck when they hug you and make it look like kisses or whatever." He shrugged,"I don't get why Tweek was so upset with it, though."

"Tweek is fragile, sure, but he's also tough." She blurted,"His mind is weak. But physically he's strong. He hasn't had many relationships being the way he is, so he might have just felt betrayed that Uh..." she suddenly paused," Well that you spent your time more with a woman in than help him relax in the foreign environment."

I paused at this notion. Really? What if this was true?? Was that why she asked me so much about my relationship with him? To see if I was his friend or something???

I never thought of that about someone.

I never thought about if they were really comfortable with what we were doing Or what was going on. Simply because all my friends here just don't care, so I guess it never really came up...

But now I wonder why that matters to him. What the hell happened that made him like that?

Suddenly there was a bump upstairs and his Mom jumped.

"Oh! Uh.... I'll be back dear. Don't worry about that." She smiled and quickly walked out. I paused and waited before a thought came into mind.

What are they trying to hide? Why can't I see him?

Before I knew it, I was quietly moving up the stairs.

When I made it up the stairs I hesitantly leaned in to inspect what was going on. My eyes widened when I saw Tweek squirming in discomfort under sheets. That didn't surprise me, but what did was that scales covered the sides of his head and crowned his face. His mom was rubbing something on his skin, and before she had the chance to look at me I quickly and quietly made it downstairs.

I sat back where I was and stayed in silence, shocked. Am I dreaming? Am I okay?

A little while later, his mom came back down and sat across from me.

"My, My, sorry about that. His rash was getting worse."

"Oh?"

Another pause.

"So what exactly are you doing to make him feel better?"

"Oh! Uhhh..." She rubbed her arm,"Consider this... weird or not but we use fish skin wraps to help those things in our home, it Uh... It is quite useful."

Ah... so maybe I'm not insane.. I didn't look for that long and the room was dark, which I'm guessing could be for a headache... I let out a sigh of relief at that. I've actually heard about people doing that, I guess I never thought of his family doing it. I would be suspicious but... this IS South Park...

It wasn't long after that that I left and went home.  Motherfucker did give me a scare, I'll give him that.