[8 - Tweek Tweak]

I'm not too excited. The party is tomorrow and I'm not sure what to do.

I don't know, I guess I'm just kind of scared? Like what if Craig leaves me? What do I do? Is there going to be Alcohol? Drugs?

I don't know, man. It scares me a little. I don't want to be left alone in a party full of people I don't know. There's a whole LIST of things that can go wrong!

I've never been to a party before. All I can really hope that it's not going to be like the one in Sixteen Candles. Yknow where all those kids get drunk and break the place, and also lock that one kid in the glass table? Is that too old of a reference? Gah, maybe...

I put my pencil down and put my homework away. I finished it like two hours ago, I just stared at it the whole time to give myself something complex to look at. I laid down on my bed and paused. Why did Craig want me to go so bad anyway? All week he's been asking if I'm still going with him. I mean, I said yes, and I'm not going to drop out last minute. I'm not a bitch like that.

I quickly grabbed my phone and opened up my messages. I really only had four contacts. Two were My parents, one was Butters, and the last one was Craig. I really need more people in my life. I guess I can talk to Clyde and Token more, they seem cool. And that kid that 'came back' in their group earlier this week too – Jimmy I think? He's pretty cool. Funny, in his own way.

I looked at my messages between me and Craig, and my fingers froze over the keyboard. Then, They suddenly started to type.

—————————————————————
From: Me
To: Craig 🖕

T: Hey Craig, Can I ask you something?

C: Yeah. Go for it.

T: Why do you want me to go to the party with you so much?

—————————————————————

There was a long pause before he replied. The whole time I was sitting there and wondering what the hell he was doing. I was just glad he didn't leave me on read again, though.

—————————————————————

C: I just want to hang out at a party with you. You said you haven't been to one before, so I want you to go to one at least once.
T: Oh, Okay then. Are you sure there isn't anything else?
T: There isn't like... a prank or something waiting for me, right?
C: No, I promise that's it.
T: Will there be Alcohol there?
C: Knowing Clyde and Token, Yeah. Why?
T: I want to get fucked up
C: You're joking, right?
T: Maybe
C: I hope you are
T: I may or may not be. Who knows.
C: Tweek, I swear to god
T: Okay, I'm joking!
C: Good.
T: Why does that matter so much?
—————————————————————

Again, there was another long pause. Maybe he was getting ready for bed? Or maybe he had chores, I don't know. But this one took longer than last time. I got worried. Did I say something? Was my joke not that funny to him?

—————————————————————

T: Craig?
C: People here are fucked up around here, Tweek. You get fucked up, and someone might steal you away and keep you forever. Some people will even just kill you in They alley after they do what they want with you. Nothing is really safe here. Especially at night.
T: Craig, I appreciate it but I can assure you, I can handle myself. I thought I was supposed to be the Anxious one here.
C: I don't doubt you can. I'm just saying it's still dangerous.
T: I see.
C: I'd better get to bed. You'd better too.
T: You're not my Dad.
C: I can be.
C: ...That Came out Wrong.
C: Okay goodnight Tweek

—————————————————————

My face was flushed red as I looked at my screen. Fuck. The hell was that? I quickly plugged my phone in and looked at the ceiling. I shook my head and got up from my bed. I need some coffee, god damnit.

I nearly tumbled down the steps and wandered into the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a cup of coffee and sat on the couch in the living room, and turned on the TV. My mind wandered as I looked blankly at the TV. I don't know what to do tomorrow.

—————————————————————

(A.N: Sorry this one was short, I'll make up for it in the next Chapter, I promise)