[4 - Tweek Tweak]

" Tha-Thanks for sh-showing me around town." I sputtered as we walked up Craig's steps.

" No problem." He nodded, walking to the door to his house. I nervously played with my jacket and he looked back at me," Nobody's home, don't worry." He opened the door and walked inside, but held it open for me.

" Th-Thanks." I nodded as I walked inside, and looked around," Wow..." His house was actually well kept and neat, not that I didn't expect this, but I also didn't. I took a sip of my thermos as I looked at a family photo on the wall. My eyes wandered to another one that was a small Craig and what I assumed was his sister giving the camera the bird. I couldn't help but laugh at it, it was kind of cute after all. I looked over to see Craig looking at me oddly. I jumped," O-Oh! Sorry, wa-was I Be-Being rude?"

" No, Don't worry about it." He walked around me," My room is upstairs, come on." He waved for me to follow him and I did, still looking around. When we walked into his room my eyes scanned the room. He had a lot of things about space and some NASA posters scattered along his wall, as well as some from that show "Red Racer" I think. Craig turned to me," Hey, I'll take your coat and bag."

" O-Oh! Thanks..." I set my Thermos down and took off my coat and messenger bag, and handed it to him; to which he threw it onto a chair next to the computer table he had.

I picked up my thermos again," S-So you like space?"

" Yeah. It's really cool." He nodded and sat on his bed," I wouldn't mind becoming an astronaut when I get older."

" That's s-so cool!" I smiled and sat on his floor, sitting on my feet and my one hand resting on my knee," I-I hope yo-you can become one."

Craig Nodded, giving a small smirk that soon faded," So, What are you into?" He got up and went to a small cage on his dresser.

" I-I like the S-Sea." I mumbled and played with my fingers," I-It's nice."

" The Sea? What about it?"

" W-Well.." I paused. What did I even like about the sea? I mean I know sirens Came from there but still... Then before I knew it, I was spewing out stuff," I think it's really pretty... Especially when you sit on the beach and watch the waves crash into the sand... Under the moon the water sparkles and you just... become calm..." I mumbled and I looked up to see Craig looking at me oddly. I jumped and felt my heart go into a small panic," I-I mean uh... Th-The HNG A-AnImals a-Are awesome To-Too!"

He nodded and sat back down on his bed, a small guinea pig in his hands," Yeah, I guess so." I looked at the small animal and my head turned as it looked at me. Craig spoke," His name is Stripe, want to pet him?"

" S-Sure..." I hesitantly reached out my hand and gently pet the small animal's head. I jumped when it leaned into my hand and grabbed my thumb and started to sniff me. I squeaked and looked at Craig, slightly panicked," Wh-What do I do?"

" Just let him do what he wants. He won't hurt you unless I tell him to."

" GAH! Yo-You Wouldn't D-Do That, R-Right?"

Craig chuckled softly," Hah, of course not." He gently picked Stripe up off my arm and looked at me," You don't have to sit on the floor, you know."

" I-I didn't want to be rude..." I looked down. He shrugged and we fell into silence. Suddenly, he popped up with a question.

" Do you want to watch a movie? I can order a pizza and stuff."

" S-Sure!" I nodded, and that's when I noticed the TV in his room," Wha-What Movies do you ha-have?"

" A lot." He Shrugged again and stood up, and put Stripe back in his cage," Stay here, I'll order the Pizza and stuff. We can just watch it when it gets here."

" O-Okay?" I nodded and watched him walk out the room.  I puffed out my cheeks and drank from my Thermos. Damn, this is fucking awkward, isn't it?

—————————————————————

When the Pizza was here and Craig put in the movie, I stayed sitting on the floor, quietly sipping on my coffee. I didn't even see what movie he started playing. I only snapped out of my trance when Craig sat next to me and put down Pillows behind my back. I looked at him confused," Wh-Wha..?"

" They're for your back, Tweekers. So you don't cause damage." He said plainly and I nodded.

" O-Oh... Thanks..." I looked up and jumped. Fuck, we're watching a horror movie. I gulped and quickly grabbed a pillow and held onto it. I rested my chin on the pillow. I glanced over to see Craig casually eating a slice of Pizza. What the hell? He's so chill about everything and I'm over here scared out of my wits, and we're only ten minutes into the movie! Oh bother.

—————————————————————

Halfway through the movie I started to stress eat. A reason why I really really hate horror movies is because I get too mentally involved, and I imagine myself as the character, and I get all stressed out and it's really bad sometimes.

My body jumped when I felt an arm around me. I looked up to see Craig wrapping his arm around my shoulder protectively. My body almost melted and I hesitantly leaned into his chest, and I could feel my face get pink. Ugh, I both hated and loved this.

" So, any ideas for that project?" He looked down at me.

" Um.... No.." I shook my head," So-Sorry."

" It's Alright, we really don't have to rush." He nodded and I jumped when he slyly rubbed my shoulder. Gosh, he's quite... touchy?

I yawned softly and couldn't stop as I leaned into him more. I was getting really tired at this point. Before I could even comprehend, my stupid ass fell asleep.