Allegiances

~COPYRIGHT STATEMENT REGARDING MY WARRIORS FICS~
I am putting this here simply because it has become quite an issue lately. Please DO NOT use my original characters/clans/concepts in any of your Warriors fics. (This does not include warriors cats with the same names. I understand coincidences if we happened to pick the same names for our characters.) I work hard on my novels, and it is upsetting to witness a circumstance where the author feels they need to "borrow" ideas/characters from me because they're not creative enough. Simply stated, the Warriors world is big and complex enough for an author to be able to create his or her own characters/clans/plot. Thank you for your understanding.

~STATEMENT REGARDING GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND COMMENTS~

Please REFRAIN from continually correcting typos and grammatical errors. I am a grammar nazi myself, and I understand some of you are too, but I have several published works and do not have time to correct EVERY error. Unless the error severely limits your understanding of the story, I will not be taking immediate action to fix these typos. Please REFRAIN from telling me "cats can't cry" and "cats can't blush" etc. These novels are a work of FICTION. I know cats can't cry and perform human-like characteristics; however, this is a work of fiction and is written in a way to convey emotion. I am sick and tired of getting comments like these because they detract from my work and make it seem like you care more about correcting typos/ (sorry) being a pompous know-it-all than reading and enjoying a work. Don't be surprised if I get sassy/sarcastic with you in the comments. I ask you refrain from making such comments on my work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLANS: (Only includes cats that make appearances or are mentioned)

FORESTCLAN:

Leader: Birchstar(brown tabby tom with green eyes)

Deputy: Stormfin(gray tom with green eyes)

Medicine Cat: Fishclaw(Gray tabby tom with blue eyes)

~Apprentice: None

Warriors:

Grassheart(black and white tom)

Frostleg (White she-cat with amber eyes)

Pebblefoot(golden-brown tabby tom)

Apprentices:

Leopardpaw(spotted she-cat)

Queens:

Sandnose(light ginger she-cat, almost a tan color, with green eyes. Mother to Stonekit)

Hazelthorn(brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes. Mother to Lionkit and Tawnykit)

Kits:

Stonekit (golden-brown tabby tom with green eyes)

Lionkit (ginger tom)

Tawnykit (white and brown she-cat)

Elders:

Poppystripe (brown she-cat)

Clawtail (white tom)

SNOWCLAN:

Leader: Icestar (White she-cat)

Deputy: Blacktail (black tom)

Medicine Cat: Nightwhisker (black tom with white on chest and paws)

Apprentice~Spottedmask (Snowshoe she-cat)

Warriors:

Largefoot (gray tabby tom)

Mapleleaf (maple-colored she-cat)

Snowheart (white she-cat)

Skycloud (gray tabby she-cat with white paws and chest)

Cloudfur (white tom with blue eyes)

Dovewing (ginger she-cat)

Thorndapple (brown tabby she-cat)

Longtail (tan tom with a longer tail)

Apprentices:

Smokepaw (white tom with black spots)

Lilypaw (golden brown tabby she-cat)

Queens:

Petalnose (white she-cat with one green and one blue eye. Mother to Mintkit. Expecting Longtail's kits)

Kits:

Mintkit (gray and white she-cat)

THE FOXES:

Rock: Leader. Red fox

Chase: Red Fox

Arrow: Red fox

Daisy: Red fox

Lily: Red fox