Bitch I Love You So Much

"Hey y/n, can I vent to you? Some things have been going on and I've been pretty down about it. And since you're my best friend, I feel like I can talk to you about these th-"

"Yes, of course. Who hurt you? I swear to god you are amazing. I hope you know how much I cherish you." You say, hugging him.

"I kind of have these feelings for this girl, but I don't know if she likes me or not. We're pretty close and I don't wanna ruin our relationship. And I'm pretty stressed about that."

"Gerard, anyone would be lucky to have you."

"B-"

"Listen, man. You are the best person ever. And you deserve so much better than what this world has done to you. Everyone at school can choke. Everyone who called you fat can choke. Listen to me. You are so talented and I love you so much and you have no fucking idea. I swear to god I would walk to the ends of the earth for you. Whatever reasons you have for thinking that you're not absolutely wonderful, is wrong and I need you to know how amazing you are."

"But I'm still really scared. I don't wanna mess up anything this girl and I have."

"Dude, you're so great. Practice on me. Do what you must, go get the girl."

"O-okay."

"Just start out with 'hey, I've liked you for a while and I was wondering if you'd like to go out.' Or something like that."

"Um, okay." He starts, then hesitates.

"Everything okay?" You ask. He seems so nervous and you're scared.

"I-I'll be right back."

He runs to his room and you sigh. You're pretty sure you scared him. You just want to see him happy. Even if it's not with you. Lindsey seems nice, you're sure that he likes her.

You wait for a bit and he comes back with a letter.

"Hey that's a good idea. Give her a letter to show your l-"

"Y/n. Please just read it."

'Dear y/n, this isn't practice. We've been friends for ages and I caught feeling for you. You're just so amazing and supportive and sweet. So, I'm asking you out. I've been thinking about you so much lately and how I don't want to lose you to that douche bag that you've been on and off with for the sake of kindness. You're too good for this world and you're the best thing to happen with me. I love you. I seriously fell in love with you. Please, will you be mine?'

"G-Gerard?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Why me?"

"Because you're amazing."

"You'd need someone better."

"Y/n." He says, pulling you into a hug. "Please."

"A-are you sure?"

"I've loved you for three years."

"Y-yes." You say, kissing him and quickly pulling away.

He's surprised at first, but he pulls you in for a longer kiss.

"I love you so much." He says.

"You're so great. I can't put my love for you into words." You say, hugging him, getting really hecking emotional.

"You're like a puppy, don't leave."

"I won't, fam."