Truth Or Dare (SMUT) ((Part 2))

You and Gerard ditch the party so you can........frickle frackle

You laugh at the thought.

"What's so funny?" Gerard asks you.

"My mind decided to call sex 'frickle frackling' and I don't know whether to laugh or cry."

"Y/n."

"Yeah?" You say, laughing.

"Okay, I'm trying to fuck you and shit. So I'm gonna need your mind to not do that. Because I don't wanna be in bed and shit and then you suddenly blurt out 'If you think about it, scientists still haven't figured out how bees can fly. Cause like, according to all laws of aviation and aerodynamics, they shouldn't be able to fly. Yet they do it anyway.' And then suddenly I wanna die because you brought that up and I'm not in the mood to anymore."

"Sorry man, my mind's just really weird." You say, shrugging as you walk with him somewhere else.

"Do you have an option to turn off the god tier shitposting, though??"

"I might. Just get me really horny I guess." You say, shrugging.

"You two look like such a cute couple!!! Where are you heading off to???" A random old lady asks. You don't want to tell her that you're actually about to get some fuck. Shi,t what should you say???!!!!!

"Uhhh,,,,,,,,WE'rE SACRiFICING a BaBY tO SATAN!!!!!" You blurt out in panic.

"Oh." She says, ignoring you for the rest of the short walk to Gerard's house, where no one is home.

"Wait, where are your parents???" You ask.

"Out of town. They'll be back tomorrow." He says.

"You know, I wanna smash, but we haven't even kissed yet......" You say, suddenly feeling self conscious.

"Here, let me fix that." He says, shutting the door behind him and pulling you into a kiss.

You're caught by surprise, but you close your eyes and kiss him back.

Then he pulls away so you two can actually breathe.

"W-wow." You say, sounding like that guy from that one vine.

"Y/n, did you just-"

"I'm sorry Gerard, it's built in my programming." You say, laughing, obviously embarrassed.

"Okay, let's try something else." He says, his voice doing that one thing where it gets low and melts you.

He takes your jacket off and bites your neck, pushing you against the couch.

"Hey!!! I was wearing tha-FuCK!!!!" He hits a sensitive spot and starts sucking there, causing you to moan.

"AhHhH!!!!!" He's good at this. He keeps sucking there, sending chills down your spine.

"G-GeRARD PLEASE!! ChILL OUT, I'M FUCKING D-dYING!!!!" It's been a while since you've had sex, so you're not used to it. In fact, you've only done it like two times, so you're still pretty new to it.