Oh my god why

You're currently sitting in the middle off an interview, sitting in silence. You're really mad, and you're trying not to kill someone in the room. So, you're just sulking on the far end of the couch.

Then, SOMEONE gets the GREAT idea of playing truth or dare, to "LiGhTeN tHe MoOd!11!!!!!11!1!!1!1!!!2!!2!!1!!!!"

"Okay, so it'll go from right to left, I'll call out the turns. Mikey, you're up."

"Frank, truth or dare?"

"DaRE!!!"

"I don't know, let me think......" After Mikey thinks for a bit, he grins.

"Kiss Gerard."

Frank just shrugs, as he's used to doing the stage gay thing, and kisses Gerard on the lips.

You let out a small growl and hope that no one notices.

"Ray, you're up."

"Y/n, truth or dare?

"Truth."

"What is the meanest you have been to someone that didn't deserve it?"

"One time, I was just really mad, and I don't even remember why. So, Gerard like tried to take my glasses because he was being an annoying hoe. So, he reached for them, and I grabbed his wrist and squeezed it really hard, and I ended up fracturing it....." (Based off of a true story, I shit you not, this ACTUALLY happened.) You laugh a little bit, remembering the event.

"Yeah, that hurt, a l o t." Gerard says, regretting taking your glasses.

"Your turn, Frank."

"Gerard, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"DO you have a crush on someone here? And if so, who?"

"Nevermind, I choose dare."

"I dare you to answer my question."

"No one..."

"Then, why'd you change your answer?"

"I hesitated. My turn is over." Gerard says, bitterly.

"B-"

"My turn is over." His voice has so much venom in it, that you're actually scared.

"Here, let's make hm do something else." The interviewer says.

"Truth or dare?" Frank asks.

"Guess I better choose dare."

"Let the group look through your phone for five minutes."

"What why?"

"You don't have anything to hide, do you?"

Gerard says nothing.

"Good, y/n, we'll let you look through it."

"Why me?" You ask, curiously.