"I'd Love To"

You're currently waiting to get your My Chem shirt, and a few other things signed. The band members are doing a meet and greet since the concert's over.

You've always had the biggest crush on Gerard. Almost all of your fanfictions are Gerard x readers, and it might be a problem when you get to see him.

You want to meet him, get a picture, end up falling in love, and having 384 kids, but that's not really possible. So you just want to get some shit signed and not come off as a creepy stalker.

It also doesn't help that you're the bassist and backing vocalist for a fairly popular band, so you've had to hide your crush so that nothing bad would happen. You have done everything to hide your wattpad from having any traces to you. You've even pretended that you had no idea what a "PaperJoy™" even was.

You will literally die if anyone makes the connection. You will literally die if Gerard even knows who you are. Your band has been on TV and had some interviews, but it's still kind of unknown since it's so new.

You carry all of your stuff and get in line. You want to get so many things signed, and you're such a fangirl that it's not even funny. You're also about to have a panic attack, but you're meeting your idols so that anxiety will just have to wait to kick in.

A fan recognizes you and you take a picture with her. Her names Lizzie and she seems nice.

Anyway, you're currently waiting in line, to meet your idols. You're behind like five people, and you're getting more nervous by the second.

After what seems like ten seconds, you're face to face with the people you look up to. The ones that saved you in more ways than one.

"Hi!!" Gerard says, obviously excited to meet his fans.

"Oh my god ummm...uh....h-hi." You manage to say, in the most awkward way possible.

"I'm guessing you're nervous?" He jokes, but has a bit of sympathy in his tone. You just nod your head, not wanting to mess anything up.

"It's okay, I don't bite. I'm Gerard, but I..um...I guess you already know that." He says, laughing awkwardly.

"Can you s-sign these??? I'm such a huge fan so I have a lot of it, but you don't have to if you don't want to. I-I mean it's your ch-"

"Dude, I'll sign all of these. I can't believe Y/n L/n actually wants to meet us." He looks a bit surprised now that you think about it.

"W-wait you know who I am???" You never thought that he'd know of your existence.

"Of course I do. I'm a huge fan of your music, and it'd be really cool if we could do a song together, or if your band could out with us. I mean, it's up to you."

"Oh my god you're literally like my idol and your band has helped me so much. So um. I'd love to. And I'm sure that the other members will be on board because th-they also really love your music and ohmygodithinkimgoingtofaint." You are literally about to DIE.

Gerard expresses some obvious concern, but it's too late and you end up blacking out after seeing the world spin too fast.

When you wake up, you're on a couch with four bois surrounding you.

"Oh shit she's awake." You hear Frank say.

You sit up, wondering what happened.

"Oh my god you're awake!! ARE you okay????" Gerard says, very concerned for your well being.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" You say, stretching your arms.

"So about going on tour with us?" He asks.

"I'd love to!!!"