Truth Or Dare (Since You Hoes Asked) ((Part 1))

Oof I'm watching this playlist called "Gerard Way being a slut" and Jesus Christ, Gerard, how many times are you gonna tell boys to take off their shirts???? This is like the fourth vid. Lol, s l u t .

"Hey y/n, you're coming to the party, right?" Gerard asks you when you're at your locker.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just making sure that you'll go. You NEVER go to these things." He says, laughing.

God, his laugh just made your heart skip a beat.

"Y-yeah, I guess it IS surprising that I'm going." You say, shrugging and trying to play off the stuttering.

WaIT dID HE JUST SMIRK AT YOU!!????!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?!???????!!!!!!!!!

"You cold or something?" Shit! he noticed.

"Y-yeah, I actually get cold really cold easily. I-I don't know why, though." It's partly the truth, but you're pretty warm. Maybe the chills down your spine will account for something.

"Here, take my jacket. I don't want such a good friend freezing to death." He says, taking off his jacket and giving it to you.

"You sure??" You ask, surprised.

"I'm sure, it's not that cold in here anyway. See you at the party, y/n!!" He says, walking away.

"Yeah, s-see you too!!!" You say, putting the jacket on.

It's surprisingly warm.

'Why do I say yeah so much????' You think to yourself, grabbing your shit and leaving the school so you can get ready.

.

.

.

Timeskip to a few hours later.

You throw on a plain white tee and some jeans with some leather boots.

Contemplating whether you should wear Gerard's jacket or not, you finally decide on wearing it. The leather feels oddly warm.

Maybe it's because the guy you're literally in love with was wearing it.

But it's too bad that you're just friends.

"HeR LIFE WAS MAGAZINES!!!!!" (If you know this song, I will love you forever.) Your phone yells.

"Hi welcome to Chili's, your local disappointment is speaking. How can I help you?" You say in an automated voice.

"Don't call yourself that!!! So, when are you gonna show up? I'm outside your house by the way." Frank asks.

"Oh, I'm just out the door." You say, finishing your eyeshadow.

"Okay well, hurry up!!" He says, kinda demanding.

"Okay, jeez." You say, leaving your room and grabbing your purse so you can have your keys.