(Teen!Reader) I'm So Sorry

WARNING THIS HAS DEPRESSING SHIT

"I'M TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS ACTING UP!!! CAN'T I HAVE ONE NIGHT TO MYSELF WITHOUT YOU CALLING ME FOR SOME SHIT REASON????" Your dad yells at you in the middle of the mall parking lot where you almost passed out from having a panic attack. He's also drunk. 

"Y-YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY DAD!!! I ALMOST PASS OUT AND YOU'RE AT SOME BAR GETTING DRUNK?????!!!! IT'S BEEN LIKE THIS EVER SINCE MOM LEFT AND I DON'T BLAME HER!!!! YOU'VE BEEN NOTHING BUT AN ALCOHOLIC BITCH WHO YELLS AT HIS KID WHO HE CLAIMS TO LOVE!!!!" 

"YoU HAVE MADE MY LIFE MISERABLE EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN!!!!! YoU'RE JUST A BROKEN CONDOM!!!!" He yells back.

"WHILE THAT'S TRUE, YOU COULD HAVE GIVEN ME UP FOR ADOPTION OR HAD MOM GET AN ABORTION, BUT YOU KEPT ME!!!!! THIS IS ON YOU, GERARD!!!!!" 

"I DIDN'T THINK I'D HAVE SUCH A FRAGILE BITCH WHO HAS PANIC ATTACKS EVERY FIVE SECONDS!!!!!"

"AND I DIDN'T THINK I'D HAVE SUCH AN ALCOHOLIC DAD WHO BLAMES HIS PROBLEMS ON HIS 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER BUT hERE WE ARE!!!! FIGHTING IN A MALL PARKInG LOT IN FRON OF YOUR CAR EVEN THOUGH YOU SHOULDN'T DRIVE WHILE DRUNK!!!!" You're the only people in the parking lot, but it doesn't help anything. 

"I DON'T KNOW WHY I BOTHER WITH YOU!!!!! ALL YOU DO IS CRY, CUT, AND PANIC!!! COULD I AT LEAST HAVE A FUNCTIONING KID???? YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION OR COMPREHEND BASIC TASKS THAT A PRESCHOOLER COULD!!!!!"

"WOW, USING MY BRAIN THAT I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD ARE WE????? YOU'RE SUCH A DICK!!!!" You yell back. Then, he gets closer to you, obviously angry.

"I'M JUST SO DONE WITH YOU!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A DYSFUNCTIONAL PIECE OF SHIT!!!" He yells, and that's when you lose it.

You punch him in the nose, blood gushing out with the possibility of it being broken. Then, you kick him in the balls and run faster than you ever have before. You're so done.

You decide to take refuge at your Uncle Mikey's house. You're pretty sure that Uncle Frank and Ray are also there, too, so they can back you up and raise you as their own.

The run there takes forever, but when your frantic knocks hit the door, Mikey opens it quickly.

"Y-Y/n, where's your d-"

"Not here. Let me in and I'll explain, you say, still crying.

"O-of course, what happened?" He asks, inviting you to sit on the couch.

"Dad's an alcoholic who blamed me for Mom leaving and yelled at me in a parking lot for having a panic attack after getting drugged and almost kidnapped. Now, sober Dad would comfort me and track the guys down, but drunk dad only cares about the past and alcohol, so he got mad at me for calling him. I think I broke his nose....."

"O-oh my god, remind me to beat the living shit out of my piece of shit brother..."He mutters.

"Language!!! There's a kid in the house!" You hear a familiar voice.

"UnCLE FRANK!!!" You run up to him, giving him a hug.

"Wow y/n, you're taller than me!!!"