1.

4:09 AM

  Nyx's phone dimly lit up her dark room as she watched porn on the screen. She grew excited as she saw the intricate motions the man's tongue was doing but he wasn't just any man. It was Pri J, or that was what his pornhub account name was. Nyx felt as if the man was too beautiful to be fucking and eating random bitches but she couldn't help but to grow moist as his style of fucking was beyond human.

   She watched intensely as he moved from between the woman's legs, her juices coating his beard, glistening his chocolate skin, and even serving as a lip gloss in a way on his pink lips. Pri J lived in her city, sometimes she wanted very bad to contact him and be the next woman to sit on his face or atleast get bent over by him. But who was she kidding? She wasn't bold enough nor was she even slightly interested in fucking a nigga that got around like a fucking dog. Shit, the nigga was a dog in every connotation of the word. But the large amount of self-respect she had for herself kept her safe.

     To dismiss the curiosity of him she thought to herself, that dirty ass nigga probably gon die from AIDS and I sure won't be a bitch he give em too.

   But that didn't stop her from watching. She continued to watch as he slipped a condom on before roughly making his partner arch her back before giving her strokes that Nyx swore would break her back. Nyx wondered why he fucked women so savagely as if his dick wasn't long and thick. He was packing a third leg yet he pounded into women like his dick was little or some shit. The nasty hoes he fucked probably couldn't feel it with their loose ass pussies anyway. Nyx swore they had elephant trunks for vaginas. Some shit a nigga could stick his head in.

  Nyx paid attention to the way the woman's body shook in bliss and as the way she had begun to throw her ass back on the man yet he kept up returning the same force that she gave. The way the hoe threw it reminded Nyx of her inexperience with sex. She was still young, 21. No she wasn't a virgin but she hated how she lost her virginity at 17.

   She didn't love the male she gave it to nor did she like anyone at the time. She just wanted to see what dick was like. She lost it to a nigga that she dated but dumped shortly after. He was a nice boy, he was older than her by 2 years so she expected her first time to be bomb. He spoke highly on himself in bed so she gave it a test ride and discovered that his dick was not as big as he stated it was, he only lasted a good 6 minutes, and he didn't know how to...eat. The next day she told him that "her parents didn't approve of her dating an older man before she was legal and that if he contacted her in anyway, he would be registered as sex offender." He had a good head on his shoulders and didn't want to ruin his future messing with that so he dipped.

   Ever since, Nyx had boyfriends but she only let them orally please her or finger her because in her mind she didn't want to be left disappointed.

  The womans moans from her phone began to get loud and utterly fucking obnoxious. So, she exited out of the video and went to Pri J's page to lurk through more of his videos. He had only amateur ones that he recorded on his own but Nyx didn't mind as long as it was him. She moved her finger across the screen, scrolling through the many videos he had. There's no position he hadn't put a woman in, nor was there was a place he hadn't fucked one. He was truly a god to her. But she didn't worship him, he just interested her.