13.

9:58 PM

    Nyx sat on the soft cushioning of the couch, her breath heavy with fatigue. She'd finished walking up the long stairwell to Eleven's house. A workout that she'd added to their now bi-daily routine. They would work out in the gym and then walk up 9 stairwells to Eleven's apartment. Her apartment was the polar opposite of Nyx's it had bright colors splashed to contrast the boring white walls.

    The more they worked together, the closer they had got. Eleven and Nyx gossiped to each other about other females and hung out even on weekends.

    "I can't wait till you get used to these damn workouts. You seriously sitting here like you bout to pass out." Eleven said as she walked back into the living room and handed Nyx an icy water bottle.

   "I'm never gonna get used to that shit." She complained while taking the water. Cold water was therapeutic after working up a sweat.

    "I like that picture that you posted of us. You look mad thick." Eleven complimented jokingly. Nyx did pull the picture up to see if she was getting thicker though. She stared at her usually petite body noticing she gained some meat in her thigh area and on her arms. It it was proportioning itself correctly.

     "I do look thick." Nyx said in a squeal, she gassed herself. "I'm bout to post some booty pics im so thick."

     "That lil ass butt. Shut up." Eleven laughed at her. Nyx decided to keep scrolling on her phone. She checked Khepri's Instagram, wanting to know what he was doing. He posted that he was in Florida trying to expand his strip club into other states then followed his previous post with a picture of large titties with Pri J written badly with a sharpie. Nyx almost felt a certain way but knew that this what she was asking for when she started fucking him, this was some he told her every time they argued. He was known and bitches was gonna wanna fuck him.

       "Eleven, I wanna get my titties done. I know even if I gain more weight that they still gon be tiny as shit." Nyx randomly blurted out after she swiped off the picture. Her boobs were always a soft spot for her considering the fact that they were barely there.

         "Yea, but don't get plastic surgery. They gonna be hard as fuck just like Saweetie's titties. Them hoes don't bounce, shake or none. Just wait till you real thick and get a fat transfer."

         Nyx's phone screen switched to a FaceTime call from Salem and as usual she answered. She saw Salem's natural black hair in the screen along with Karter's pretty little face.

     "Ew that ain't yo house. You with that gay ass bodybuilding bitch again?" Salem said as soon as the phone answered. "Them weak ass curtains on her windows. Why you always with her? Friendly ass."

       Nyx's eyes widened as she began lowering the volume down on her phone. She knew Salem didn't like Eleven one bit because she thought the girl was sneaky. Nyx felt like Salem was only doing that because she was stingy with Nyx. Nyx looked up at Eleven who looked mad as shit.

     "Um, sorry about that. Eleven imma be back tomorrow." Nyx began grabbing her things as she rushed out the house. "Why the fuck would you say that?" She asked in a hushed tone as she closed the door behind her.

"I don't know what it is, but I don't like her." Salem said as she ran her palm through Karter's soft curls. She looked like she was planning on doing something with the baby's hair but chose not to. "I can't control who you decide to be friends with but watch what you tell that hoe. She look sneaky."

Nyx heeded her bestfriend's warning but she wasn't gonna cut Eleven off. She still needed to work on her body and she could admit that she liked the company of the girl. She stayed on the phone with her catching her up with her life as she journeyed back home.