7.

4:09 AM

Nyx smiled while looking down at her phone. She'd been talking to Glocc since he sent her that bold dm, she wanted to know what made him think he could pull someone like her. They shared dms back to back and even though he gave off a confident introduction he was as humble as they come. Nyx liked it in a way she ain't know wether or not Glocc was a distraction or if he was a subconscious revenge scheme.

As she shared conversation with Glocc about their views on religion, Nyx saw a notification slide down on her phone.

Khepri 🙄: you up? I can't sleep widdout you yo.

Nyx slid it right back up not caring for Pri's message. As soon as she did that, a slick thought came to her mind. She sent Glocc a quick text putting her plan in motion. She just wanted to be petty. Nyx went to go live right quick as she sat in the bed cute as usual, her long bundles in a high ponytail and she went and put a little gloss on.

Nyx's followers spilled into her live as they all started giving her cute compliments left and right.

As soon as Nyx saw who she wanted she invited him to go live with her without a care, she knew the game she was playing & she was playing it well. As soon as the person accepted her invite she began to cheese heavy.

"Wassup babygirl."Glocc's southern voice came through. He was in a car and Nyx identified it as the Rolls Royce wraith. She knew right away because of the starry roof, that was Nyx's dream car.

      "Hey boo, lemme push ya whip." She said as she smiled at him.

        "Man you ain't driving my shit you dumb. And i ain't yo fucking boo. I'm yo man. Don't be calling me that  silly ass shit." Glocc replied to her.

           Nyx scrunched her face up. She was flabbergasted, she ain't know who his yellow ass was feeling like.

       "Glocc who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Stop playing with like I'm some to play with, dickhead." Nyx boomed back. She liked that rude shit on niggas, she even liked crazy niggas more so she was pushing limits to see how mental Glocc was. He was violent in his songs so she wanted to know what it was.

      "Baby you already know how I'm built I'll slit yo wrists mane." He replied back to her in a mean way. Nyx knew he was playing tho..this nigga just ain't like to smile or laugh. She liked this mean shit.

     theshaderoom: oh you her man?  👀
    saphsophire: bitch is that my favorite rapper? 🧐
inlovewithsalem: mm lil mizz crip lover.
    benzdagod: ayo 👀 @inlovewithsalem wassup baby
    inlovewithsalem: 👀 hey papi dm me real fast you look familiar.

      "You gon stop threatening me dummy." Nyx said lowkey chuckling at the threat. He was her type TYPE. She licked her lips not knowing to do with the conversation now. "Where you headed to?"

       "I'm fin pull up in yo city, we going on a date later." Glocc said to her. "We got shit to talk about. You hear me babygirl?"

      Nyx found herself nodding at the plans he made. Nyx hadn't gone on a date in a while.

      therealprijay: 🤣
benzdagod: mad ass nigga ^ 😂😂😂😂
theshaderoom: can't wait to see this date outfit.
saphsophire: GLOCC PUT ME ON WITH ONE OF YO CRIP FRIENDS.
inlovewithsalem: this bitch is so embarrassing...😔
conseeted: just a hoe! 😂😂😂