9.

1:51 PM

Nyx sat at the nail salon with Salem, which was owned by a young black woman who went to school with her. Nyx loved her asian persuasions but she rather come to some she was familiar with.

"I just don't like that support black businesses mean to some people that they're getting shit for free. I gotta profit here, what store they know sell everything for free 99?" Lindsay told Nyx as she applied her long tips to her nails. Nyx loved her nails long but not too long while Salem was the opposite she loved her short nails.

      "I agree, but some black business owners put ridiculous prices on shit. They excessively charge for things we can get cheaper somewhere else and expect us to just be ok with it because we all the same color." Nyx added on to the conversation

     "Yeah and that's wrong. It goes both ways. I'm not against a discount or whatever but don't expect too much if you ain't really supporting me. Like you and Salem, we wasn't all close in high school but you still come here and never asked me to do anything for lower than my price. Especially you, Nyx, and you get expensive shit. I'm bout to start doing y'all shit for free." Lindsay said to her smiling while still doing her nails meticulously.

     "Girl hell no, I don't mind paying for you cause it takes skill to do what you do. You do hard work and you deserve it." Nyx expressed to her but Lindsay ignored, Nyx had spent a lot there she didn't need to anymore.

      "Nyx bitch shut up. We taking the offer Lindz." Salem spoke for both of them, she was getting her nails polished next to her and was listening in.

    "I know that's right." Lindsay said reaching over to give Salem a high five.

       When they finished up Nyx had did her nails simple with a matte navy blue.

      She wanted a girl's day with her bestie. She feel like they bad drifted a bit even when they talked but no matter how far they'd always be close. They walked back to the car and when they got settled Nyx started taking videos of herself.

 They walked back to the car and when they got settled Nyx started taking videos of herself

She posted the video before deciding to go live on instagram. She posted her phone up so that her and Salem both could be seen as she picked up a water bottle taking a sip.

      "Hi babies!" She spoke to her followers as they rolled into her live. "Got my bitch with me because bad bitches come in pairs she said as Salem flipped her now black hair.

      "Y'all need to fuck with the picture I justed posted." She brought her phone up to the camera to show herself off.