3.

2:55 PM

"Khepri invited me to this party that someone is having at his club today, can you come with me?" Nyx had asked her best friend while on FaceTime with her. She was once again changing her hair color and this time she was doing red.

"Of course I'll come. I'll ask Rayan to watch Karter." Salem agreed because she needed to get out the house. Her life consisted of her daughter and only her daughter, not that it was anything wrong with it but sometimes she felt like she deserved time to let loose, to be on her own. And in reality she did. She worked hard, she made sure Karter received her medication, and she took care of the house. Not to say Rayan didn't play his part because he did and he always has. When it came to Karter it was never one-sided they both bust they ass to do what they could and even more. Rayan never wanted to fulfill the deadbeat black man stereotype like his father had so he always did what he could.

"The party starts at 9. Can you also ask Sapphire to come? I miss my baby. I haven't seen her since the cook-out." Nyx also asked as she picked out the outfit she wanted to wear. Nyx took too long to get ready for literally everything. Today, she had to be right on time and early according to Khepri's instruction. If Nyx started to get herself prepared at 8 she knew she would be late so, she chose her outfit out in advanced to reduce time.

"Yes! I feel like I haven't seen my sister in years. The bitch always up to something." Salem said growing excited. Everytime Salem, Sapphire And Nyx linked it was a good time.

Sapphire was Salem's younger sister. She wasn't that much younger only by 5 months exactly. Salem's father was Muslim and believed that he could have multiple wives because in the eyes of religion it wasn't cheating if God said it was ok. Being so this was the reasoning Salem's father had 5 children. He was a handsome man, Arab and Black. But the polygamist relationship that he was hoping for in both Salem and Sapphire's mothers were an absolute failure. Neither liked to share so they both left him alone.

"You still ain't talking to Terra?" Nyx asked, Terra was another one of Salem's sisters but they all had a falling out with her because she picked enemies over them.

"You damn right I ain't, that bitch picked her side and she surely can stay her ass there. They all look like lost little boys anyway." Salem replied while mixing the dye. She honestly wanted to beat the shit out of her sister but she kept her composure.

After they talked for a while Salem had hung up to go through the process of dying her hair and Nyx had went live immediately after. She propped her phone up against her vanity as she applied lip gloss looking in the camera.

"I'll be making an appearance at Rated-R tonight for the party there. I don't even know who birthday it is, but I'm innere like swimwear." She said smiling.

prettydonthurt why are you this fine 😍
conseeted she talking bout making an "appearance" like she was ever important. 😂
blackbarbies MY QUEEEEN ❤️
theshaderoom take pics so i can post you! and where is Pri? #stillonbaewatch👀

  "Girl, if you ain't know hating ass bitches like you? Make me important." Nyx giggled while replying. "Bitches don't like me but they stay on my lives. Can we say obsessed? And of course Shade, and Pri ain't my man for me to be knowing where he at girl." She continued as she started blushing.

therealprijay why the hell is u not picking out your outfit? 🤔
theshaderoom oop ^ 👀 get her papa Pri
inlovewithsalem Pri always wanna feel important, ugly ass 🙄
therealprijay Salem celery looking ass always hating 🙄
inlovewithsalem hating on what? you need to be hating the gonorrhea you have, dirty ass dick 🙄
therealprijay for your information boo boo i just got a check up and im 100% clean, STD Who? Tuh tah 💅🏿
inlovewithsalem yooo you gotta go!! 😭