10.

5:45 AM

"You sure you killed him?" Juice asked Dane for the millionth time. He sat in the chair refreshing Rayan's Instagram page constantly. He hadn't posted anything since Dane told him he shot him. He doubted Dane's dumbass finished the job.

"Yea nigga I shot him in his chest, he couldn't get far without bleeding out and dying." Dane replied to him, he was growing annoyed because he had been repeating himself about this the whole time he'd been with Juice. "I gotta go home yo. Poison there waiting on me."

Juice nodded and Dane damn near ran out. He hated that he got caught up with Juice's revenge scheme because he didn't even have validity to everything that was going on. Juice was acting out of assumption and speculation and stupidly Dane followed behind him because he was like a brother to him.

As Dane pulled up to his house after the quick drive from Juice's place he noticed his beautiful girlfriend sitting on the porch smoking a blunt. Her soft features showed from afar as she looked up watching him get out of the car. She had such an innocent aura which was true disregarding her name. She was a sweet girl, she was 5'7 in height and she spoke in a soft tone. She was his Poison even after all those years of dealing with Harmony, he always kept a spot in his heart for Poison.

            "I put the kids to sleep. Nine hours ago. Where have you been all night?" Poison asked with clear irritation in her voice, she stood up to meet his level. He still lingered over her but she felt tall standing on the step above him.

          "Juice been on his toes." Was all that left Dane's mouth.

       "I don't like Juice, Dane. He's negativity that you don't need and has always been. I feel like you're lying to me about shit and it's all getting too much." Poison was fed up at this point so she decided to walk away from him to go back into the house.

     Dane didn't respond because he'd heard that same shit from her before. She was his soft spot, he felt like her opinion should matter but his money mattered more. Either way, Juice was like family to him even though Dane knew Juice was a little off in the head. He walked through the house and into the kitchen getting ready to pour a cup of orange juice. He tensed up, he felt like something wasn't right.

        "Poison!" He yelled out to her before taking a long sip out of the cold, glass cup, "Come here babygirl."

        On command, he heard her quick steps on the way down the stairs and that's what he loved about her. Even when she was mad she still did whatever h ask of her. He liked his women submissive.

"What D?" She asked as she appeared into the kitchen now wearing only shorts on. He could sense that she was changing out of the clothes she was wearing on the steps of the house.

"Watch how you speak to me." He spoke back smoothly, his eyes fixated on her exposed breast. They were sitting full and pretty he couldn't help but to look. He waved her over to him and as usual she followed his orders. When she arrived at him he lifted her onto the kitchen's island sliding in between her legs. He looked her up and down before giving her eye contact.

"Are you okay, D? You haven't been you. Just talk to me." She begged from him but Dane wasn't gonna tell her shit, she just pressed his lips onto hers to quiet her.

"Well this a nice lil scene." A voice said from behind them. Poison gasped as she moved closer to Dane attempting to cover her exposed breasts. Dane felt in his soul that he knew who it was, it was always him.

"Don't bring this shit to my house Juice." Dane spoke out to him, he never told Poison the shit that he was caught up in. He didn't want to mix that into his family. Juice paced towards them and snatched Poison by her hair and pointed a gun at Dane.