4.

11:05
Same Night

   Salem was still mad, you could literally feel the heat radiating off of her. She was absolutely silent but her anger was loud. So many thoughts were going through her mind, she couldn't wait till she got her daughter so she could feel better. Salem was mad because Rayan didn't even talk to her about the whereabouts of their daughter. He ain't even ask her would that be ok, then on top of it he left their child unsupervised with someone Salem didn't even trust.

But of course Rayan didn't feel the same way. He thought she was tripping, as usual. He felt like she was only mad because it was Vanessa.

"So you not gonna say nothing after you did all that shit in the club?" He had asked her since she was silent.

"Shut the fuck up g, you're stupid as shit." She snapped back at him, she didn't wanna hear his mouth let alone see his face. He was a pest to her at the moment.

"I just don't see how you mad, you was at the club right along with me. You couldn't watch our child since you wanted to be at a club full of niggas like a fucking hoe." Rayan said back to her, he wasn't mad he just needed to be blunt with her.

"Ever the hoe, you couldn't watch our child so you dropped her off with some random bitch. If anything, I told you I had plans while you told me that you were gonna watch our child and you didn't even hold yourself to that." Salem argued back. In her mind Rayan sounded dumb as shit, he acted like ever since Karter was born she ain't been in the house majority of the time. Rayan's excuse was that his career as a basketball player had him working or away from home a lot, but he still maintained a relationship with his daughter.

"What the fuck is you tryna say cause I'm always with my daughter! All this shit you talking now, shut the fuck up. Retarded ass broad." Rayan yelled back at her. He was beyond irritated and just wanted her to stop talking to him. He didn't want to accept the fact that dropping Karter off with Vanessa was wrong and he wasn't going to. He felt that once again she was just childish, that she did what childish ass people do, like getting mad that someone who wasn't her friend was watching her baby.

     He had slowed the car down in front of Vanessa's house. The moment it stopped is when Salem took the time to swing at his face, hitting him directly in his jaw. He wasn't expecting it but out of reflex he extended his arm towards her gripping her neck in his hand forcing her backwards.

"Chill the fuck out. Doing the most for fucking what?" Rayan said to her, he wanted her to calm down and he knew exactly what would do that for her. He traveled his other hand down to her exposed thigh, the dress she had on did her no justice. She only had panties on underneath so Rayan had no trouble putting his fingers in her pot of honey. Despite her anger, she was wet. She couldn't control anything at the moment, the soft moans she produced as Rayan's fingers moved inside of her. She hated her body for reacting the way it did with him.

After she came she tidied herself up and stepped out the car ready to go pick her daughter up since she'd already missed her pretty baby's smile. She walked herself right up to the door and rang the bell like an idiot. She did it just to piss Vanessa off, she wanted Vanessa to get slick with her about it.

"I'm fucking coming don't be ringing my doorbell like that." Salem heard her say from behind the door. Rayan was busy making sure the car seat was good. By the time he began walking towards the house he noticed that Vanessa and Salem were already having an exchange of words.