6.

Same Day
7:56 PM

      Nyx took a deep breath before she submerged herself under the water at her apartment's pool. The building was damn near like living at a hotel. She felt the cold water envelope her body, encasing her in the liquid. The silence kept her tranquil she felt at peace with herself in the darkness. She held herself underwater until she felt she couldn't breathe anymore before she lifted herself. The air touched her skin making the already cold water feel like ice against her skin. She felt the peace she once had intruded on when the water splashed onto her face making her raise her hands to block any chlorine from getting into her eyes.

     "I'm so sorry! You're so small I didn't see you. I'm Eleven."  Nyx heard a sweet voice say to her as she uncovered her eyes. It was a chocolate girl, with big eyes. Her hair now wet and curly from the water. Regardless of her sweet voice, Nyx felt something off and scandalous about her.

 Regardless of her sweet voice, Nyx felt something off and scandalous about her

   Nyx accepted the girl's apology softly. She took in her pretty face and nice shape before telling her how fine she was.

"Oh my god, you're too nice. Bitch you are bad you got this sexy ass look to you." The girl began sweating Nyx, mentioning how she had a resting bitch face.

"Only thing is, you're so damn skinny." She added last.

"Me being this skinny ain't stopped me from getting dick but I do gotta get thicker I need some ass and hips." Nyx replied back to her, she ain't take offense to it she knew she was skinny as fuck.

"I can get you thick." Eleven said to Nyx in an almost sexual way while she neared closer to her. Nyx wasn't gay or nothing but the way Eleven was looking she wanted the girl to eat her pussy or do whatever she had in mind. Eleven had backed Nyx near the pool's wall close enough that her breast had touched against Nyx's. The girl was definitely gay.

"I have my own Body Fitness plan. I promise I will get your body right." Eleven said in a sultry voice and Nyx only responded in nodding, the girl made her nervous.

The song Deposits by Dave East began to play alerting Nyx of her phone ringing distracting her from the girl's trance. Nyx rushed out of the pool, sprinting to her phone noticing that Khepri was FaceTiming her, she answered looking at his face.

"Hey lil nigga!" She yelled at him through the phone

"Hey bishhhh!" He said doing duck lips at her and she busted out laughing.

"Ayo you one gay ass lil boy. What you calling me for?" She asked.

"You all the way downstairs come up here an gimme a hug, man."

    Nyx usually would have told him to bring his black ass down there instead. But she didn't feel at all ok by herself with the strange woman in the pool. She grabbed her things quickly but calmly so that Eleven ain't sense she was running away from her. Nyx just felt that she had to get the fuck up out of there before she ended up fucking that girl in the pool.