SIXTEEN|LIES

Cold fingers dragged across colder skin

An icy chill danced through the air.
He stood there for a moment before a deep growl rumbled from deep within his chest.

His eyes were fierce as he shoved me up against the wall, the fire igniting, bringing back all the heat to the room and I couldn't help the shiver that ran over my body. He wouldn't hesitate to give me everything I wanted.

He smashed his body against mine, and I dove at his mouth. Everything was hot, too hot, the fire that roared within each of us engulfing our bodies and drowning us in our own lust. His hands grabbed me behind the knees and pushed himself between my thighs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rolled my hips against him, moaning as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the side, roughly biting and sucking his way down my throat.

"Amora." He breathed.

He bucked his hips against me, and I gasped at the sensations he was drawing out of my body, his hard body between my legs, a hand gripping my backside, his mouth sucking on my collarbone. I began pulling at his shirt and he lifted his arms to accommodate me.

"Greyson." I moaned.

Everything came so naturally, no need to hesitate or stop think about what we were doing.
We just... did.

***

I awoke to find my body covered in a sheen of cold sweat. My body missing the warmth that he had promised me, even if it was just a dream.

I knew it was wrong, I shouldn't be thinking those things about a man I barely knew.

Daniel would be so angry if he found out.
I shouldn't even be thinking of other men, let alone in that way. It was this place, it was starting to get to me. I was missing Daniel, and all the unanswered questions we're starting to go to my head.

My throat ached with an unfamiliar dryness. When was the last time I had something to drink?
Pulling myself out of bed I decided to grab a drink of water from the kitchen.
I didn't bother to change from my oversized t-shirt as no one would be awake at this time in the morning anyways, I checked the clock that hung on the far  wall.

I could just about make out the hands through the low hanging darkness.

3:40 AM

The building was silent at this hour, the only sound being the gentle padding of my bare feet against the marble floor.
I needed something to wash away my thoughts, to rid myself from thinking of him.
I was still way too hot, my little clothing clinging to my body, thick with sweat. My hair was disheveled and I probably looked like absolute death.
I grabbed a cup from the cupboard, filling it with water and drinking greedily.

Suddenly everything within me tensed, I was no longer alone. I didn't have to turn to know who stood in the doorway.

"Couldn't sleep either?"

A rogue shiver ran down my spine, and I became horridly aware of my lack of clothing.
Only an oversized t-shirt with my bra and panties underneath.
Daniel would have a heart attack if he could see me now, I could only imagine the beating I would get.

I put the cup down by the sink, turning to face Greyson.
I nearly choked on my spit at the sight that beheld me.

My eyes dragged along his body, his muscled chest was bare, my eyes followed the contours and plains of his hard abdomen downwards to the grey sweat pants that hung dangerously low on his hips. I bit my lip, I didn't know what to do, what to say. I had never been in any situation like this before.
Instead my tongue betrayed me,

"Greyson." I said in shock, adrenaline coursing thick through my veins.

What was wrong with me. I inwardly cringed, I wished for the ground to swallow me whole, in the moment I just wanted to be anywhere else rather then where I was.

The softness behind his eyes faded into something hard, a stony facade. "Alpha." He corrected. That was what they called him here.

"Alpha." I repeated, tasting the word on my tongue. I wanted to spit it out. Greyson sounded much better, the word Alpha just reminded me of the secrets this place was hiding. The secrets that everybody else knew except me.

I was always left in the dark.
No one ever trusted me with secrets, but this secret I would find out. I would not be left out this time. I would find out what they were hiding from me, no matter what.

"Amora?"

I shook my head slightly, bringing myself back to reality, "What?"

"I asked you why you were down here at this hour?" He said, his voice was different to any mans I had ever heard before, deep and rumbling from somewhere deep inside, it was powerful. Yet it gripped something within me so tightly every time he spoke, squeezing it until I felt as though I were going to explode with...an untraceable emotion.

"Oh," I said softly, "I had a dream, and I couldn't sleep."
The flame flickered within me, and heat rose within my cheeks. If I were to kiss him, would he kiss me back? Or would he push me away like the freak I was?

I shook my head again, why was I thinking such things? Any man would think I was a whore.

A low growl reverberated throughout the room, "You're not a whore." Greyson hissed.

It took me a few moments to realise what he had said.
How did he know, did I accidentally say it aloud?

"I-um have to go."
And with that I fled to my room, leaving the strange man and the even stranger talk alone behind me.

***
Well that was bloody shocking
And by shocking I mean Absolute shite
Oh well
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟