THIRTYFIVE|TOGETHER

I didn't know much

I didn't know much. But this much I knew.
It had clicked in my head, like the the last pieces of the puzzle finally falling into place.

I knew that Noah was the man I was supposed to fear. The man I was supposed to hate... my fake mate.

Terror crawled like a creeping cold through my veins. Anxiety kept me on edge and clawing at the corners of my sanity. -That was until he dragged his tongue over the bite again, sending sinful sensations straight to my core. I tried to stop the low moan that hissed from between my gritted teeth. I was like deer caught in the headlights, causing him so smirk with pointed canines. My legs wouldn't move, they refused my body hummed with the touch of the bond and of just for a moment, the pain went away.
The second his skin left mine it all came crashing back.

I hadn't realised the true extent of my agony, it had been brought on slowly over time. But now when it hit me all at once I felt like I'd been in a crash, and my sanity was the fatality.

"What.. how-" I whispered. But I knew what. I knew how. The bite. The pain he gave me. The pain only he could take. My skin yearned for the breath of him, the scent of him, the touch of him. Anything. I was reduced to a desperate mess of heaving breaths and half hooded eyes. I wasn't thinking straight.

It was so wrong... then why did it feel so right?
My mind screamed no! But my body cried yes! What was happening to me?

It was terrifying, yet I couldn't bring myself to be scared. The waves of euphoria that washed over my body, lulling me into a sense of faults security ever time we touched. It was intoxicating and he was my drug.

His eyes were hooded as he lowered his head to my level. "Don't fight it." He whispered, looking down at my lips through have lidded eyes.
The kiss was gentle, sweet. I leaned into it, wanting more.. or at least  my body did. My mind screamed to stop. This was wrong, so wrong. I couldn't stop. I tried to scream, to break free! I couldn't.
Instead my hands trailed their way through his hair. I couldn't tear myself away. I was trapped within the cage of my own skin, powerless to stop my own actions.

His hands were in my hair, the small of my back, my hips. He was everywhere. He was the air I breathed. Thick and suffocating but I couldn't cough it splutter. The toxicity of him forced it away inside, filling my lungs with his thick black scent. It no longer felt right, it was just wrong.

I couldn't stop. I wanted to stop.

I wanted to scream and cry, but still I couldn't force my body to pry itself away.

He lifted me up to place me on the bathroom counter, my legs wrapped around his waist.
I could feel just how much he wanted me.
We were animals, sinfully free and dripping with the most primal emotions.

Need and greed and selfish pleasure.

I managed to gather enough control over my body to mutter one word as he trailed open mouthed kisses down my neck. "Stop."

He didn't listen, he didn't even hesitate.

Then louder, "Stop..." But my voice was barely above a whisper. "Please.."

He was unrelenting and unforgiving. He got what he wanted and he wanted what he got. Me. I was the prize in this sick game of cat and mouse.

"Stop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Startled, he stepped back a few paces. "What? Why?"

I lowered my gaze to his burning stare. If looks could kill I would've died a thousand times over. But they couldn't, I was stronger than that.

"What have you done to me!" I hissed, he must've slipped my something, some drug. Or maybe not.. maybe it was the 'bond.' It made me sick to think of what it could've lead to. "Get away from me!"

"Don't act like you don't love it." He snarled, pressing himself against me, darkness swirled within his pale grey eyes.

"I don't! Get away from me!" I growled, pushing at his hard chest.

He dropped his gaze, taking a deep inhale. "Your scent says otherwise." He ran a smooth hand over my waist, down the small of my back to cup my backside with a firm squeeze.

I didn't think before my hand shot out. The slap rang clear in now silent room. Deadly silent. The second my hand met with his skin, I felt a burning stab penetrate my heart.

He hadn't moved. He hadn't touched me.
The bond...

I expected him to rage, to boil over and attack me. But he didn't move, he remained motionless until a smirk grew on his lips. "Hurts like a bitch doesnt it?"

***
I honestly feel like this chapter is shit beyond belief, so apologies for that.. oh well.
Any thoughts? Theories?
Anyways...
Don't forget to vote and comment!
-🍟