three

grace

Louis pushes through the crowd of people, walking over to me. "Hey, why are you sitting alone?"

"Who am I supposed to be with? I only know you, Harry, and Lexi. I wouldn't be surprised if they found a room, and I didn't want to bother you since you were talking to your friends."

"You could've came over to me, I wouldn't have minded. Why don't we go outside? We could sit and listen to music, or swim." He offers, smiling.

"You just have the perfect house." I say. It's true, he has the house I've always wanted. I get up and he grabs my hand again, leading me outside.

"Not really, I have no one to share it with. Why do you think I have so many parties and let anyone stay here for as long as they want?" He says as we reach the backyard.

His house isn't the only thing that's huge, the pool is too. The lights were reflecting off the water and everything looked so pretty. I decide against swimming because I don't have anything to swim in and there's too many people. We walk over to a part of the yard that isn't as crowded and stands in front of me. He takes a deep breath and looks at me.

"I'm guessing Lexi told you?" I look back at him, confused. "I'm sorry, I thought she did. I know we just met and I know you really shouldn't like someone that quickly. I don't things to be rushed or seem weird." He looks down at the grass, bringing his lip ring between his teeth.

"Louis, it's fine. I don't care if we just met. If you like someone, you like someone. It shouldn't matter how well you know them. No one should be able to stop you from doing whatever you want." He looks up at me slowly, a small smile slowly appears on his face.

"You're right. I'm my own person, no one else lives my life." He looks down at our still connected hands. "So it wouldn't be too rushed if I said I wanted to be with you?"

"To some people, it may seem very rushed. But I happen to be one of those people that don't care." His smile grows. We'll get to know each other over time, right? I don't see why it could be so bad.

"So..does this mean we're like dating now?" He laughs softly. "I'm sorry, I'm the worst with asking people out. I haven't exactly dated many people." I don't exactly want to know what he means by he hasn't dated many people, but I won't ask. I'd probably find out that he's used to sleeping with a different girl every night.

"If that's what you want it to mean, then yes." The smile on his face grows.

"I'll try not to get too happy about this like I did when you agreed to coming here." He laughs and I can't help but join him.

I find a chair and sit down, watching everyone around me. I've never been to a party with so many people, so many happy and drunk people. I should probably go home soon, I don't want to be up too late even though it's Friday. What school starts on a Friday?

I look over at Louis, who's leaning back on a chair relaxing. "I should probably head home, it's getting late." He shakes his head.

"It would be smart for you to stay, it's a late Friday night and there's some crazy people out there. I don't want you getting hurt."

"People crazier than us?" I smile and he looks over at me.

"Not exactly the same type of crazy. But yes, much crazier than us." He says, taking a sip from the cup in his hand.