seven

Louis

When I pull into my driveway, I find Emma on sitting on the porch with Harry. I thought she was in college, why the hell would she be here?

Harry quickly walks down the driveway and starts to walk down the street, with Grace right behind him. That's something you don't see everyday, I thought she was mad at him. I guess everyone has problems being mad at each other, it never seems to last long. I walk inside and walk straight to Emma, I need to find out her reason for being here.

"Why are you here and why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I ask. She takes a few steps back, as if I was scaring her, which confuses me because we've always been close. You would think that she would be happy to see me.

"I didn't know I had to tell my own brother that I was coming to visit, I can't surprise you?" She looks up at me.

"It's not your house, you can't just appear whenever you want. You may be my sister but you don't live here." I cross my arms. "I want to know the real reason you're here, now, or you can leave." I cross my arms, standing in front of her.

"Okay, okay, damn. Since when did you become the boss of me?"

"I'm older than you, just because you're in college and I'm still in high school doesn't give you any power over me."

"It's not my fault that mum started you late and you failed a few times." Did she really just go there? I know she's doing this just to piss me off. "I had something to talk to Harry about."

"About what? Why did you have to do it here?" I ask her. I know I'm being nosy and getting into her business but I need to know, she could talk to Harry anywhere.

"He got some nasty text last night from some girl's phone thinking it was her when it was actually me."

"That 'some girl' happens to be my girlfriend. Leave Grace alone, why would you bring her into your drama?" Grace is so innocent, I don't want her to be blamed for anything or to brought into my messed up family's business.

"I knew if he thought it was her, he would agree to meet up with her to talk about it. So he called her today asking and she said she'd meet him here, and when he got here, he found me instead of her."

"That's no reason to have Grace do it, text him yourself. If you were trying to get with him, he has a girlfriend that he's happy with, don't even think of trying to push her out of the picture." I say.

It's not that I don't want her to be happy, I just don't want her trying to get Harry away from Lexi, I know how happy he is with her.

"I know." She sighs. "Am I allowed to come in now?" She asks and I roll my eyes, moving her of the way of the door.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I pull it out to see who it's from. Harry.

'Could you come over tonight? You can bring Grace and Emma.'

'Sure, I'll be there soon.'

That gives me thirty minutes. "I'm going out soon, you guys can come with me." I say when I see Grace come in so I know they both heard me and I don't have to repeat myself.

Bringing Emma to Harry's house after what she said just happened isn't the best idea, but I don't trust her here alone. She already invited herself over to my house.

When we arrive at Harry's, I see the person I hoped to never see again, Wes. "What the hell are you doing here?" He shouts at me.

Does he think he owns Harry or something? Last thing I knew, they were in an arguement. I decide to act smart against him, since I know it's something that's always pissed him off.