four

Grace

Finding Lexi drunk was something I thought I'd never see. She lied to me, saying she doesn't and never plans to because she doesn't want to suffer the consequences in the morning. That and the fact that our family has a history of being alcoholics. No thanks.

I can't believe that she's mad at me because I'm with Louis. He's not good for me? Harry's no different. Tattoos, partying, the 'bad boy' persona, they're both the same. Louis has been nothing but nice to me, and my relationship with him has nothing to do with her.

Louis walks through the back door of the now empty house and comes over to me. I look up at him and smile slightly. "Are you going to make me go home too?" He shakes his head and heads to the kitchen to start cleaning up.

"No, you can stay if you want. Just like I said, there's rooms upstairs. If you want to go home though, I'll gladly take you, I have no problem with it. I didn't have anything to drink so I'm safe to drive."

"Okay, I'm starting to get tired so I'm gonna lay down." I say, turning to walk upstairs.

I walk upstairs and find a small room. I sit on the bed and look down at my dress, realizing I have nothing to sleep in. As if on queue, I hear a soft knock on the door and look up to see Louis leaning against the door frame.

"I have a t-shirt and some sweatpants if you want to wear them. They may be a bit large on you but I wouldn't think that it's comfortable to sleep in a dress. You can correct me if I'm wrong though." He smiles and walks over to me.

"It's like you knew what I was thinking, I just remembered that I have nothing to sleep in, I didn't know I would be staying here." I smile and stand up as he hands me the clothes. "Thank you." I say and he nods, walking out of the room again.

As I pull the shirt over my head, I'm intoxicated with the smell of cologne and a hint of something I can't put my finger on. I pull the sweatpants onto my legs and look down. The clothes a bit big, but they'll do for the night.

I lay down in the bed and pull the covers over my body, reaching for my phone to turn it off. I'm glad I decided to wait until the party was over to go to sleep, I wouldn't have been able to with how loud the music was.

....

I wake up later than usual, which is probably a good thing with how late I went to sleep last night. I grab my phone and roll out of bed, walking out of the bedroom.

Somehow, I find the bathroom quickly. It's almost impossible to find your way around this house with how big it is. I turn the water for the shower on and take my, well Louis', clothes off while waiting for it to warm up.

I quickly wash my body and rinse off, turning the water off after. I find a towel hanging on the wall on wrap it around my body. I left my dress in the bedroom, I'll have to hurry and get it. I grab the clothes off the floor and open the bathroom door, looking to see if Louis is up yet. I hear footsteps downstairs coming closer and rush into the bedroom. I grab my dress, close the door, and slide it on, drying my hair with the towel after. I open the door to find Louis walking up the stairs and walk back into the bathroom to put the towel back.

"Good morning." He says and smiles sleepily when he sees me. I'm guessing he went to bed later than me last night, that or he didn't sleep well. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, did you?" I ask and walk out of the bathroom.

"I could have slept better."

"I slept better than I have in a few days actually. Probably because I'm not nervous about going to a new school anymore." I say and he nods.

"I remember when I used to get nervous going to school. I was a total wreck on the first day, I didn't want to go and I hated it. Nothing's changed there, but I'm glad that I only have this year left."

I've always had problems with going to school, it's always been nothing but bullies. Hopefully that has ended since I'm in a new school, and I'll make some more friends besides Louis.

"Understood." I say and decide to change the subject. "Your clothes are on the bed, thank you for letting me wear them."

"Anytime, I have a bunch of other clothes I can wear." He laughs and walks into his bedroom.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen in search of something to eat. I find a box of cereal and get the milk from the fridge, pouring them both into a bowl. Louis walks downstairs in a black t-shirt, jeans, and a grey beanie on his head.

"Where are the spoons?" He walks over to me and opens the drawer with all of the silverware in it. "Oh, thanks." I smile, sitting down at the table.

"What time are you going home?" He watches me.

"Probably after I eat, I don't want to bother you."

"I don't have anything planned, you can stay as long as you want."

"Okay." I shrug and finish my breakfast before walking over to the sink to wash the bowl and spoon.

I turn around to find Louis and he sets both hands on my cheeks, his lips crashing into mine.