Chapter 9

Jimin's POV

Beep Beep

We pulled away from each other and I was Taehyung's car on the curb in front if my house. "Fuck." I cursed.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"My boss." I replied grimly. 

"Oh, fuck." he said.

"You think. Here, go inside, and go to my room. I'll come get you when he's gone." I said, handing him my keys.

"Ok. Don't get in trouble." he kissed me, then unlocked and disappeared into my house. I gathered myself and walked over to Taehyung's car.

"Hey, boss. What brings you here at this time of night?" I asked.

"I was checking up on you. I hardly see you around the Bureau anymore, so I had to make sure you were still alive." he said.

"Ok, well. I'm alive and healthy." I smiled.

"I see. Well, I'll leave you to whoever that man was. I'll see you bright and early in the morning." he said and began pulling away from the curb.

"Of course, sir." I replied, slipping on my professional persona.

"No need for all that. I'm your friend and we're not at the work place." he laughed.

"Sorry, habit. I'll see you in the morning." I said, walking back to my house.

I entered the house and called out for Yoongi. "He's gone. You're okay to come out." I shouted.

"Thank the Lord." he said and left my bedroom. "Now where were we?" he smirked and walked up to me.

"You were giving me a good night kiss and then letting me go to bed since I have to be at work early." I replied.

"Than let me do that." he whispered, tilting my head back and leaning in. His lips touched mine and I immediately responded to it. "Will you go on another date with me this weekend, when you're off?" he asked against my lips.

"Yeah. Wait, how do you know I'm off?" I replied.

"You have a schedule in your room." he muttered, kissing me again. "I will see you then. Right now I have to go get my ass chewed out by Jin." he said, pecking my lips one more time and walking towards the door.

"Ok, I'll see you this weekend." I said.

What is wrong with me?