Chapter 15

Yoongi's POV

I waited in the living room as I watched Jimin slightly limp to his room to get ready for our date. I am still extremely passed that someone decided to hurt him. I want to find the guy and strangle him, but I'm pretty sure he's behind bars and that's somewhere I don't want to go.

I waited for probably about fifteen minutes before Jimin came bounding out of his room excitedly.

"So, Yoongi, where are you planning on taking me?" he asked, looking at me expectantly.

"You should know by now that I'm not going to tell you." I said and he pouted. He looked so cute! I pecked him on the lips to make his frown disappear and grabbed his hand. "Now come on, I want to get there before they close the when night." I said, pulling him out of his house.

"You're not fair. Why am I not allowed to know where we're going?" he pouted again, and folded his arms over his chest after we got in my car. I could tell that under his pout, he was trying not to smile.

"You're too cute." I cooed at him and tried to hold his hand. "Jiminie..." I pouted at him. "Can I hold your hand?"

"I'm not cute. I'm sexy." he retorted but gave me his hand.

"You're both." I said as I got onto the highway.

"No one can be cute and sexy at the same time." he told me, his face serious.

"Sure they can. You're sexy all the time but you're cute all the time as well." I smiled at him when we stopped at a red light.

"Eyes on the road sir." he said quickly as the light turned green.

"Fine, fine." I said, turning my eyes back to the road and continued to drive towards our destination.

I pulled into the parking lot of the fair I had taken us to and he started jumping up and down in his seat.

"I haven't been to one of these since my parents were still here?" he exclaimed, then realized when he just said and covered his mouth. "Sorry, I'm just really excited."

"It's fine. Come on." I said, getting out of the car and walking around to meet him on his side.

"Thank you Yoongi." he smiled at me, his eyes practically disappearing.

"You're welcome, Jimin. Now come on, I know you're excited." I said to him, smiling as well. I was happy that he was happy.

Ring ring

My phone rang but I ignored it. The whole reason I even had it with me instead of it being in the car was to keep an eye on gas time

"Are said you going to answer that?" Jimin asked.

"Nope. I want to focus on you tonight." I said to him as I pulled him to the ticket like.

He just smiled at me and held onto my hand as we made our way through the crowd.

Ring ring

My phone rang again and i ignored it again. I was not going to focus on anything or nyone other than the wonderful male holding onto my hand.

Ring ring

"Maybe you should at least check that. It seems like it might be important." Jimin said as we made our way over to a bench.

I decided that he was right and pulled my phone out of my pocket asked it lit up with another call from none other than Seokjin.

"Min Yoongi." I answered.

"Min fucking Yoongi, do you realize that this is the fourth time that I have tried to call you?  I was trying to warn you about something but now I feel like you don't deserve to be warned?" Seokjin yelled from the other line.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. What did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Where the hell are you?"

"I'm at the fair thing in the next town over. Why?"

"Because the police or someone is searching like crazy for your ass. I don't know why they suddenly doubled their efforts but they seriously want you." he warned me.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, do you think I'd lie to you about this? You better keep an eye on that sexy cop of yours." he told me.

"He told me he was putting Mt can e to the side for now." I whispered to him, but Jimin still heard me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"You still better keep an eye on him." Seokjin warned.

"Okay, I will. Thank you for warning me." I said and hung up

"Yoongi? What's wrong?" Jimin asked. 

"Did you tell the police or any of your little cop buddies about me, or us?" I asked him, my voice sharp.

"No. I never told anyone your name at least. Earlier when I was hanging out with Tae, he asked me about you and I described the way you make me feel. I never told anyone about you or us, I swear?" he said, grabbing my hand. "Yoongi, I....I wouldn't do that. Not now. Not after everything we've done." I could tell he wanted to say something else but he stopped himself.

"I hope you're right." I said and decided to continue on with the date. "So anyway, where do you want to start?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, like I said I haven't been here for a long time." he replied.

"Ok, well I know where we're ending, so we're not going there right now. Hmm..... Let's go over here." I offered, pulling him in the direction of one of the boots that were set up along the walkway of he fair.

We walked up and down,the walkway a couple of times. We tried each game and we both failed most of them, but when we got to the shooting one, we both decided to try it. Jimin, being an FBI agent, obviously nailed it. And me, although being a serial killer, failed at it. Probably because I didn't use guns to kill my victims but we don't talk about my methods of killing people.

The time was nearing for us to go on the ferris wheel. Yes, I'm cheesy, shoot me. Anyway, I had talked the people into doing something special for me while we were up there so we needed to hurry.

"Jimin, come with me." I said and began to pull him towards the ferris wheel.

"What is it, Yoongs?" he asked.

"Just come with me. I want to show you something." I said as we got in the seat of the ferris wheel. The attendant nodded and winked at me. I nodded back at him.