Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

"Get back here!" I yelled. I was chasing the latest murderer that want either of the Kim's or Yoongi. "Dammit, go around?" I said into my walkie. I chased him into an alley and my partner, I know surprise surprise, came from the other side and was blocking off his row of escape "He's gonna jump." I said.

"He's not gonna jump." my partner replied

The guy jumped up and grabbed a ledge, pulling himself up and climbing onto the roof of a building. "You owe be a lunch." I said to my partner then followed him. It's actually kinda fun, running across rooftops. Until you get shot in the shoulder.

"Bitch, don't follow me." the guy cursed.

"Boy, I know you did not just call me a bitch." I said, getting up and continuing the chase. We had a set of patrol cars at the end of the street, where he's fixing to end up.

"Dammit." he said, guess he saw them.

"There's no escape. Just come peacefully and no one gets hurt." I said calmly.

"Except you." he told me, then shot me again, this time in the leg. By now two of the other officers had climbed the building and were putting the guy on handcuffs.

"Damn, that shit hurt." I cursed under my breath.

"Maybe you should go to the hospital?" my partner suggested.

"Nah, I'll be fine." I replied, climbing off the building.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I just need to get home and rest. Can you tell Taehyung that it's going to be at least a couple of days before I'm back to work?" I asked him. I know ill be able to work again in a couple of says because this happens a lot. Some hot shot murderer thinks that he can shot me and not get caught, then I have to rest foot a couple of days after getting to bullets out. Then I'm back on my feet.

Only thing is that today is Friday. I'm going to miss my date with Yoongi if I'm still recuperating, dammit.

I got home that night and immediately went to my room and sat on my stool in front of my mirror and started working on getting the bullets out. I started with the one in my leg since it was going top be the easiest to get out, then my phone rang.

"Hello, Park Jimin speaking, how may I help you?" I asked, not even looking at the called ID.

"Jimin, it's Yoongi." he sounded confused.

"Sorry, I didn't look at the ID. I'm kinda busy at the moment." I replied.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm working on getting a bullet out of my leg." I said, putting the phone on speaker so that I could use both hands.

"Do you need me to come over and help you?" he offered.

"Maybe, I don't know yet. I'll let you know in a minute." I said, finally getting the one in my leg out. When I started on the one in my shoulder, I realised that I can't do it one handed. "Actually, yeah, I need help. I got one out but I can't get the other one."

"You were shot twice?" he asked, worry evident in his voice.

"Are you worrying again, Min Yoongi?" I teased.

"Well, yeah. My sexy FBI date was shot not only once but twice. And why are you not in the hospital?" he replied.

"Um, this happens often so I'm used to it?" I said, more as a question than a statement.

"I'm on my way. Are you at your house?" I could hear his keys start jingling when he picked them up.

"Yeah." I said and he hung up. I assume he sped his way over here because he was here within five minutes.

"Jimin, where are you?" he asked, just walking up in my house like he lives here.

"My room." I yelled out to him.

He walked in and his eyes turned red as they landed on me.

"Yoongs, are you okay? Your eyes are red." I said as he walked closer.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just upset that anyone would hurt you." he said, sitting next to me. "Okay, so what do I need me to do?" he asked.

"Here. I need you to help me take my shirt off to start." I start, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it up as far as I cold. He grabbed it ad pulled it he rest of the way off. I hissed as the fabric was pretty much ripped away from my wound. "Then I need you to take the probe and the tweezers, locate, and pull the bullet out." I instructed him.

"The probe?" he asked. I used my good arm to grab the probe and handed it to him.

"Yes, you're going to have to move the skin and meat around a little bit to find the bullet. He was in pretty close range when he shot both times." I stated. "I already got the other one out though." I quickly added.

"O-ok." he said, putting the probe into my arm. I could feel him start moving stuff around and it was a strange feeling. I mean I've had to do this all the time, but someone else doing it just feels weird. He hit the bullet and a wave of pain shot through my body.

"Ah! You found it, now please pull the damn thing out. And please don't hit it again." I shouted, probably a little too loudly because he shrank back a little.

"So I take the tweezers and pull it out?" he asked.

"Yes. Just please get it out." I was begging. I hate being reduced to begging.

He quickly grabbed the tweezers and it took him a few tries before he finally grabbed ahold of it and pulled it out. I was grimacing and holding back noises of pain the entire time. He pulled it out and set it in the tray with the other bullet before he set the tools down.

"All better?" he asked.

"Almost. Now I have to take a shower to wash the blood off." I said, getting up and walking to my bathroom.

"Do you want me to wait here? Or do you to leave?" he asked, getting up as well.

"It's whatever you want to do." I replied as he walked over to me. He grabbed my waist and gave me a quick kiss before he let go.

"I think I'll wait for you. Then we can watch a movie or something. Sound good?" he offered.

"Sounds perfect." I smiled and gave him another peck before finally walking into my bathroom. I took a long, warm shower. When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back into my room.

"Damn, I didn't think I'd see you in a towel anytime soon." I heard Yoongi's voice.

"Shit." I squeaked. "I thought when you said you were going to wait, you meant in the living room." I exclaimed, hurrying over to my drawers and grabbing a pair of boxers, sliding them on under my towel.

I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a loose, too big for me, shirt. I was dressing comfortably and I didn't care what anyone said, I was shot twice today and I'm going to relax.

"I figured we'd set up in here." he said.

"Sounds good." I smiled. I grabbed my laptop and sat on my bed up at the headboard. He smiled and crawled up next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders.

I clicked on Netflix and let him pick out the movie. We just kept going back and forth choosing movies until fell asleep with my head on his chest and his arms around my waist.

Was I really cuddling with Min Yoongi?