The future of TFV

Hello everyone,

To all my old readers, reading again - I hope you enjoyed it once more and that time has not diminished what you once loved about my story.

To all new readers who have found this story - I hope my poor writing did not bug you too much, and you found something enjoyable in this work.

As I mentioned in the beginning, I do always tend to find myself gravitating back to this story. It is important and special to me. I have always wanted to re-write it and give Laila and Drake the story they deserve.

I have replotted this story. Much of it is quite different from this version, but Laila and Drake still hold much of their spunk and charm. I once posted the first few chapters of the rewrite on Wattpad, but no one held much interest for it and I do not blame anyone or myself for this. I know that change - especially with something you love - it is hard to accept or enjoy. 

The rewrite is actually tied in with my rewrite of Heart of Glass. It is my hope to one day to return to Laila and Drake, but at this stage I am attempting to focus on Heart of Glass. I want to do my best with Heart of Glass, and though it is taking some time, I thank everyone for their patience.

I miss uploading and creating something new for all of you. Writing is something that brings me a lot of joy and a sense of accomplishment I don't always find in anything else I do. 

There won't be a sequel for those going to ask. I wish to do a rewrite before I work on a sequel, but again, it could take some time. There are plenty of other beautiful stories on Wattpad however to fall in love with. If you would like recommendations please check my reading lists or those I follow. Their work is all inspiring.

Thank you again to everyone who has followed, encouraged and inspired me. Your words have helped me in dark times, and I hope I'm not gone for too long and can provide a new story for you sometime soon. 

Mel-Belle