1

Harry p.o.v

I'm in Grimmauld place, cuddling my stuffed lion named Simba. Ron and Hermione are talking, but I stopped listening. I got bored, and I really just want to play, and eat some Candy.

"Harry?" Ginny asked, walking in.
"Yes?" I said sitting up, carefully setting Simba on the pillow.
Ginny came over and sat down, leaning against me. "I'm bored and I need something to do."
I leaned my head on hers and said, "Same. I also want candy."
"Mom made cookies." Ginny said.
My eyes widened, and I jumped up yelling. "Cookie!" I grabbed Ginny and Simba. The two of us, Simba of course tucked safely in my arms, ran to the kitchen.

"Harry!" Hermione yelled running after us, Ron being dragged.
Poor Ron. Wonder if that's how Simba ever feels. Ginny and I just laughed as we ran into the kitchen and began searching for cookies.

"Harry. Why were you not listening to us? And you know you can not have cookies." Hermione said.
I frowned as I found the cookies. I held them, staring at them, pouting. "But... I want cookies." I looked at Hermione with puppy dog eyes.

Harry has done this a lot, and almost every time he does, all the Gryffindors, Sirius, Remus and Miss Weasley, break. But never Hermione. She is as cold as stone.
"Aww, come on Hermione, look at him. Just let him have one." Ron said smiling at me.

"No, it'll make him less hungry for dinner. He already doesn't eat enough as it is!" Hermione yelled at Ron and taking the cookies.
"What about me?" Ginny asked, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.
"No." Hermione responded, putting the cookies on a high shelf.
Ginny and I pouted, but Hermione just walked out, dragging Ron with her.

"Meanie!" Ginny and I said in unison.
"Wanna play with some stuffies?!" Ginny asked, changing the subject. I nodded quickly, and we ran up to her room. Though, sadly, Simba still can not run.

A bit later, I was not in 'kid mode' anymore, and we began eating dinner.  Hermione, sadly, was right. I only ate about half of my plate.

"Harry, I think we need to talk." Remus said, setting down his fork.
Everyone looked at him with slight fear, even though he only addressed me. "Yes?" I asked, and stopped poking my food. He took a deep breath and said, "I want to talk about how you act younger sometimes."

I frowned and looked at the table, positive he is going to kick me out. I know it's abnormal and freaky. No one else does it, except for kids of course. "I'm sorry sir, I'll stop it."
"Harry I am not going to ask you to stop, you are not in trouble. I just want to know if you are aware of what you are doing." Remus said and took another bite of food.

"I am aware. It's just kind of fun to be a kid, and it helps relieves stress." I explained, and looked up.
I saw Remus nod and say. "I have looked things up about people who do that, and one reason for it is to relieve stress. But I have seen other things about how people do it because it helps give them the childhood they wanted. Or that they want their Significant other to take care of them."

"What do you mean by take care?" I asked.
"Kind of like a care giver." Remus answered."
"Some people find it kinky." Ron said and laughed.
Hermione hit him and said, "Shut up Ron. It is not just a kink."
"Sorry." Ron mumbled and went to stuff his face.

"Harry what you fall into is called  'little space'. While you are in it you act like a child, and your significant other may act as, a what some people call, a mommy or daddy dom. You basically have done all this without knowing it" Remus explained more.

"Okay. I understand... You don't hate it?" I asked. "No Harry, we are fine with it. Do what makes you happy." Sirius said. I grinned and took a bite of food. "Wait, how did you guys figure this out, and when?" I asked.

"Been looking things up for a few days." Hermione answered.
I nodded, and we finished eating. All the while I tried to push the bad thoughts away.

AN

So this is a new story. Tell me what you all think about the cover. If there is any thing that you all think is better send me a link and I'll look at it.
This is also my first time writing DDLB tell me if you all have any suggestions or advice.

(EDIT 5/26/21)
Hi guys I'm AnimeLover464 and I'm here editing this story for proper grammar and spelling so I hope that you can still enjoy this story