23

Harry p.o.v

The next day I wake up and look at my hand. All that is left is scars. I cuddle more to Draco nuzzling his neck. I feel him rub my back and kiss my forhead. "Did you sleep well baby?"
"Yes daddy." I say cuddling more to him.
"Baby. I'm sorry I yelled at you last night. But you should have told me she hurt you. I'm not going to punish you but tell me when some one hurts you exspesally if it's from a magical device." Draco says and kisses my forhead.
"I-im sorry I. I did not tell you." I reply sadlly.
"Just make sure you tell me next time. Okay baby?" Draco tells me.
"Okay." I mumble.
He kisses my forhead and gets up and we get ready. Then we go to the great Hall and get breakfast.
Ron and Hermione join us and Draco tells them about Umbrige.
"That bitch." Ron says and continues to eat.
"Yah. She is gone now so everything should be okay." Draco says.
Hermione looks at my hand and says, "it's a good thing Draco figured out so Professor Snape could heal you."
I just nod and Draco takes Simba out of his bag and hands it to me. I hold him and eat.
Draco rubs my back and also eats. Dumbldore announces that we do not have a defence against the dark arts teacher so we won't have that class untill he finds a new teacher.
We then finish up and go to classes. In potions Professor Snape asks how my hand feels. And checks to make sure it looks okay.
I thank him and finish the potion he is having us make.
On our way out Ron says, "it's strange him being nice to us."
I nod but ignore it. It is strange but it is nice. Having no mean teachers that you hate.

After classes Hermione suggest that we go to the library and learn what we were supposed to be learning.

Draco p.o.v

We look through our book and study what we were supposed to be learning and what we have probably missed.
"It would be nice if we could go somewhere and actually practice." Harry says flipping the page.
"Yes that would be nice." I reply.
Hermione nods and says, "yes but there is no we're to go."

When we finish me and Harry go to the ROR and Harry says. "why don't we just turn this into a training room and train in here?"
I shrug and say, "that's a good idea. Maybe some other time we can do that."
Harry claps and we start to play with some blocks.
After playing me and Harry make more cookies. This time I give him a limited amount. While it's cooking I read more to Harry. And he slowly falls asleep.

Around dinner Hermione and Ron came in to tell us and we bag the cookies giving some to Hermione and Ron. Then we give some to Severus and McGonagall. Saving the rest for us.
We eat and talk. I tell then about Harry's plan of using the ROR as a training room. They like the idea and decided to do that tomorrow.
When we are done we go to the Griffindor common room and we talk some more.
After we get ready and go to bed me helping Harry. Then we go to sleep. Me holding Harry to him.

AN
Sorry about the short chapter. I'm kind of running into a writers block. If anyone has any ideas I'll be glad to hear them.