19

Harry p.o.v

I wake up in Draco's embrace and slip into little space. I giggle and kiss his nose then his lips. Draco wakes up and smiles. "Morning baby." He says and kisses my lips.
When he pulls away I smile brightly and say, "morning daddy."
"What's got you so happy baby?" He asks and holds me to him and runs his fingers through my hair.
"I woke up with you." I tell him and nuzzles his neck.
Draco laughs a little and says, "I'm glad my mere presince makes you happy baby. Now let's get up we need to get ready for classes."
I while and say, "but daddy. I don't wanna."
"I'm sorry baby but we have to." Draco replies.
I pout and give him the puppy dog eyes hoping that will help.
"Baby. Come on before I force you." Draco says in a warning tone.
I get up and he hands me clothes and helps me get dressed.   Then I sit in the bed as Draco does the same. Then he holds out his hand and I take it and we go down to the great Hall.
We go to the Griffindor table and sit with Hermione and Ron. They both smile to us.
We eat and I slip back into big space since I remembered I have classes. And Umbitch. I sigh and stab at my food as I eat.
"Are you okay baby?" Draco ask.
I grin and say, "just don't want to have a class with Umbitch."
Ron Draco and Hermione look at me shocked and I remember that I am not supposed to curse. "Come on Harry." Draco says getting up and leading me out of the great Hall.
I fallow keeping my head down scared. We go into the abandoned bathroom and I say, "I'm sorry daddy."
"Harry you know why I'm going to punish you right?" Draco asked.
I nod and say, "how are you going to punish me?"
"I'm going to spank you. No face the sink grab the side and pull your pants down." Draco order.
I does as he says shaking and trying not to cry. I did not want to mess up I did not mean to.

Draco spanks me ten times. He then pulls my pants back up and holds me to him. "I love you. Just don't break rules okay." Draco says and rubs my back.
I cuddle him and say, "I'm sorry daddy."
"I know you are baby. Just don't break any more rules okay baby." Draco replies and kisses my forhead.
Me and Draco then go to class.

At lunch Ron says, "so what did Draco do?"
"Nothing bad." I reply as Draco sits next to me.
Draco kisses my cheek and we eat. Hermione grins and says, "well I'm glad Draco was not to harsh on you."
I smile and Draco says, "how are your classes so far baby?"
"Good. Can we skip the rest." I reply and lean aginags him.
"No baby. We will be able to hang out after classes." Draco answers and kisses my cheek.

Draco p.o.v

After classes we went to the library at Hermione command. Though I'd like to hang out with Harry. But we can not disobey Hermione. We can but I don't feel like getting punched... She scares me.
So we all studyed and I helped Harry. And I noticed he is slowly slipping into little space. "Hermione can we please go?" I ask.
She rolled her eyes and motioned for us to go.
So me and Harry quickly went to the ROR.
"Daddy what are we doing?" Harry ask.
"Anything you want Harry." I reply. "Though we do need to go to dinner at some point. So it can't be to long."
Harry nodes and we go into the ROR. Me and Harry get out his toys and we start to play.

At dinner time we go to the great Hall and sit with Hermione and Ron.
"I'm hope your goofing off time." Hermione says glaring at me.
I fill Harry's and mine plate and say, "we did. Thank you for asking." I tell her smirking.
She rolls her eyes and we all eat.

Once we finish we go to the dorms and we sit near the fire and talk. Me holding Harry on my lap as he holds his lion.
I kiss his forhead and hold him.
Then when it is time for bed. I took him to the sleeping room and I dress him then me.
I hold him to me and be slowly falls asleep. Me right after him.