29

Harry p.o.v

The next day we have our first lesson with Snape as the defence against the dark arts teacher. Severus comes in his robes billowing behind him. He shuts the windows on his way out. Then he turns to us a smirk on his face.

The class went well. Nothing to bad. All the other classes seemed normal except potions. Slughorn thought out of the book and none of the options turned up exact. Not even Hermiones! Draco was not happy about it eather. I even heard him mumble, "wait tell my godfather hears about this."
On our way to dinner he is still mad. I try to cheer him up. But he is still a little grouchy. While we are eating he holds me and feeds me. And I try to feed him which makes him laugh a little.
"I guess Snape was a good teacher. I mean. We have all done better in his class than slughorn." Ron said through a mouthful of food.
"Yah I dont know what was driffrent." I say and draco gives me another bite of food.
We drop the conversation and then go to the ROR to do homework. Draco and Hermione help me. Ron gets no help I don't know why.

That night we slept in the dorm room and I woke up from a terrible nightmare. I quickly get out if bed waking draco and jump into Ron's bed yelling for him to wake up. Waking the rest of the boys up.
"Harry. Harry calm down what happened." Ron says.
Draco pulls me to him trying to calm me down. "Your your dad. He's hurt." I cry.
"Let's take him to Dumbledore." Draco says quietly to Ron.
Draco picks me up bridle style and both him and Ron fake me to Dumbledore. The rest of the boys fell asleep.

Draco p.o.v

When we get to Dumbledore harry explains his dreams. And Dumbledore calls in the rest of the red head clan. He also gets Severus who gets Harry a calming drought. 
"I guess we should practice more." Severus says.
Harry nods mutely.
"How about you all go to bed. We will have you all dismissed from classes tomorrow to go see mr. Weasley." Dumbledore says grinning.
"But why cant we see him now." Ginny asks.
Dumbledore sighed and says, "it will seem strange for us to know when it just happened and no one said anything. Domt worry ms weasley everything is going to be okay."
Then we leave. Dumbledore and snape stay behind talking quietly. Harry stays quite his head down all the way back to the common room. When we get into bed I close the curtains and put up a silence charm.
"Harry baby are you okay?" I ask and hold him to me.
He stays quite and shakes his head.
"Talk to me baby." I say and rub his sides and kiss his forhead.
"I. I'm scared." Harry cries.
  "Its okay baby. We will help you." I say softly.
Harry shakes his head and says, "I don't. I dont think I can be helped."
I make him sit on my lap and face me. "Yes you can. I know you can. No matter what we will help you. Do you understand."
"But daddy. What. I think. I think I'm going to turn evil. I. I think I'm turning into Voldemort." Harry says sobbing.
"No you are not. You are not going to be evil. And you are sure as hell not going to be Voldemort." I say in a scolding tone.
Harry looks at me sadly.
"I never want to hear you say things like that again. You can always be helped. And your never going to be anything close to Voldemort. Do you understand?"
Harry nodes.
"Use your words."
"Yes daddy. I understand." Harry says grinning.
I kiss his forhead and lay down. "Get some sleep baby. You had a hard night."
And he slowly fell back asleep. Me having a little bit of a harder time. What if I was wrong. What if severus can not help harry. I dont think this is simple mind magic. Harry said He did not know that harry was there. No way He would allow that to happen. And the way it happened the first time I dont think is in normal mind magic.
But. I'm sure everything is all right. Im probably just thinking to much about it.
And I fell into a restless sleep.