41

Harry p.o.v

I wake uo feeling weird. Like somthings missing. I have draco. Check. I have my stuffies. Check. Whats missing?
Draco wakes up and smiles then kisses my forhead. "Morning baby."
"Morning." I say cuddling him more.
"Would you like to go to breakfast?" Draco asks.
I nod and we get up and he dresses me. Then we go to the great hall. "Draco?"
"Yes baby?" He asks softly.
I sigh and say, "i. I feel like somthing is missing."
Draco frowns and says, "dont worry baby. Nothing is missing." And he kisses me.
"Why do i feel like it?" I asks.
Draco shrugs and says, "maybe because you were a horcrox and now voldimort is gone."
I nod and try to pusb that feeling aside. Everything is okay. There is no voldimort. Im okay. Dracos okay. Everyone is okay.

After classes me and draco go to the griffendore common room and do our homework. When i finish i cuddle draco feeling tired. He holds me running his fingers through my hair.

Draco p.o.v

In the morning i wake uo holding harry in his bed. He wakes up and cuddles more to me. "Morning daddy." He mumbles.
"Morning baby." I say softly and kiss his forhead.
He cuddles more to me and nuzzles my neck. "I dont want to go to classes."
I sigh and say, "you have to."
We get up and i get us both dressed and ready for the day. "Dont worry baby we are almsot don't with the year."
He nods and we go to breakfast.