16

Harry p.o.v

I woke up in a unfamiliar room with Draco. I remembered yesterday and cuddled up to him smiling happly and falling into little space.
Draco moved a bit then opened his eyes smiling down at me. "Did you sleep well baby?" He ask holding me tight against him.
I nodded and cuddled to him more nuzzling his neck.
"Would you like to eat breakfast here or at the great Hall baby?" Draco asks holding me tighter.
I climbed intop of him sitting on his stomach. "Here daddy." I say smiling down at him.
He pulls me down so I am laying on him and holds me. "What would you like to eat?" He ask.
I shrug and say, "anything you make is good for me daddy."
Draco gets up and gets some clothes putting them on both me then him. He chooses another onsie for me. A t-shirt and jeans for him. And he takes us to the room that we were playing in yesterday and sets me on the floor. "Okay baby you can play as I go make breakfast."
As he is about to walk away I say, "I can help if you want daddy."
"No thank you baby. I got it." He says and goes into the kitchen.
I grab my stuff animals and some blocks and make them a palace with the blocks. Then set them on top.
When I'm done making it Draco walks in and says, "that looks really cool baby. Come on let's eat."
I smile and get up and walk to Draco. We go into the kitchen and I see that he made pancakes and bacon.
Draco makes me a plate as I sit down and I start to eat as he sits down with his own plate.
I eat everything on my plate and as he takes it he smiles and says, "I'm glad you liked it baby. And I'm proud of you."
I smile and say, "thank you for cooking daddy."
Draco comes back to me and kisses my forhead. "Go play I'll be there in a minute. Just going to spell everything clean."
I smile and nod and go back to the room and make a new castle with legos.
Draco comes in and sits on the couch watching me.
I smile up at him and then concentrate on the Legos.
"You look adorable baby." Draco says smiling.
"Thank you daddy." I reply smiling.

Draco p.o.v

Harry plays while I watch. It's a little fun to watch him. Mainly because he is adorable.
Once he finishes his building he places one of his stuffies on it then comes over to cuddle me. I hold him and kiss his cheek. He just cuddles more to me nuzzling my neck.

Throughout the day me and Harry cuddled and played. Some how a (what Harry calls) a T.V appeared and we watched some (what Harry says is called) Disney movies. They we're good and Harry enjoyed them.
But he also got more quite and seemed more distant. It worried me a bit.
Right now I got Harry some big boy clothes to change him into so we can go to he great Hall then common room.
As we are about to go to the great Hall for dinner Harry stops at the door and says, "Draco will we be able to do this again?"
At my name I figured Harry is not in his little space any more. But I smiled and said, "of course we can.  We can come back as much as we want."
Harry smiles and we began our walk to the great Hall me holding Harry's hand. "Draco. Am. Am I to clingy?" Harry asks.
I stop and stare at him for a moment suprised he could think such a thing. "Why would you think that baby?"
Harry shrugs and looks at the ground.
"You are not to clingy. You are perfect." I say and kiss his cheek.
Harry smiles and hugs me nuzzling my neck.
I hold him and lightly kiss him. "Come on baby let's go eat."
Harry nodes and we go to the great Hall and sit with the Griffindor.