32

Harry p.o.v

We wake up in the RoR and jgs time for dinner. Not wanting to get up i cuddle mkre to draco who holds me closer as he wakes up. "Hey baby." He says and checks the time. "We need to get up."
"But i dont want to daddy." I whine.
He sighes and says, "baby. We need to go to dinner."
I look at him pouting.
He smiles and gets up putting me on my feet. We use a cleaning charm on us and get dressed. We then go to the great hall and sit with our friends. I sit on dracos lap and he feeds me. 

After classes i have to do occlumancy with Snape again. I walk in and he js grading papers. He looks at me and gets up. "Have you read more of the book?" He asks.
"Ive read as much as i can." I say grinning.
"Okay. Lets get this done so you can do home work and read  it more." Snape says clearing away the desk and chairs.

After we finish i walk out of the room and draco is standing near the door. "Hello baby." He says putting a arm around me.
I just smile and walk closer to him. I am to tired.
When we get to the common room we sit on the chairs and draco helps me with my work. When he finsishes helping me he tskes me to bed helps me get ready and we go to sleep.

In the morning i wake up and cuddle more to him. He holds me tighter and kisses my forhead. "Morning baby." He says.
"Morning daddy." I say happly.
Draco smiles and kisses my forhead again. "Did you sleep well?"
"Yes daddy." I say.
"Get up baby." He says patting my side.
I pout and say, "do we have to?"
"Yes baby. Come on." He says pickinv me up and setting me down.
He helpes me get ready and we go to breakfast. I dont sit in his lap this time but he still feeds me.

Draco p.o.v

After classes me and harry go to the ror. I sit us on tbe couch and we do our work and i relize thaf harry is not in little space. He still asks for help on his homework though. When we finish i pull him to me and hold him. He cuddles me laying his head on my chest. Harry looks up at me and says, "Draco. Can we make cookies or something?"
"Sure baby." I say and we get up and go to the kitchen.
I could tell the entire time harry is not in little space. Because. He did not eat any batter or dough.
When we finish making ghe deserts we eat a little then go ti the bed and fall asleep

AN
Sorry for the short chapter